Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by susan1961, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. susan1961

susan1961 Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Morning, been lurking for the past couple of days and now inspired to join you all. Been on many, many diets so fingers crossed I can get the weight off I have put back on. Will start next Weds, 27th May, and unfortunately going to Cornwall for a wks hols on the following Saturday. I know mad to start but I could do so much more damage on my hols wanted to be positive straight away. I shall watch the board and hopefully join some of you on your start. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hi Susan, lovely to have you hear and good for you starting it then!
    It is possible to do the diet when you're away, lots of people do. Curly springs to immediate mind.

It's a fab diet and you sound like you have the perfect mind set for success! Good luck hun x

4. susan1961

susan1961 Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thank you, I have read your success and it has inspired me, hope I can keep with it like yourself.

5. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hi Susan, good luck with your start. xxx

6. Louie lou

Louie lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st01lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    :pHi Susan, good luck this time. I'm the same as you, been on lots of diets and give up after a couple of days. Coming to the end of week 2 and still going strong. Best of luck. Louie

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Susan, I've been on lots of diets too. last was SW which was brill but only lost 1st 7lbs in year. I've already lost 10lbs in 10 days! This diet is super fast although it is hard. But you need to get on here for as much support as possible. Good luck on your start x

8. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Susan, well done for starting on Holiday sounds like your definately in the right frame of mind already. Zoe x

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Susan.
    just wanted to wish you all the best on your cd journey.. Its a fab diet.. and yes I have joined you and been on so many diets in the past. but this really is great.. Stick with it hon and you will see the pounds dropping off. the results are fantastic..
    Good luck and hope you have a great loss at weigh in .
    x

10. al1

al1 Member

good luck for your start I like you hovered for a few days before posting but so glad I did everyone has been so supportive.

11. mini_minx

mini_minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    38.6kg
    Current Weight:
    37.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    34kg
    Lost(%):
    1.4kg(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World online
    Hi everyone - am also a newbie - wasn't sure where to post.... started today - just had my breakfast shake...... its inspiring to see how well everyone has done!!
    Take care mini x

12. Louie lou

Louie lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st01lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Good luck mini on your CD mission. Louie

13. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Miniminx I started yesterday. If you want a buddy for support I would be more than happy to be - both starting the same time and having the same kind of target weights maybe we could help each other along.

This diet seems too good to be true, the hard work certainly pays off. :)

14. susan1961

susan1961 Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thank you for all your support, thought I would have a watch of the forum tonight to keep me in the mood. Will need the support when I start I am sure so will keep watching and posting. Everyone's losses are so inspiring but I also know it doesn't come easy.

15. Elle Em

Elle Em Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Everyone! My name is Lynn and I started the plan this morning! Have just sat down to my first shake (Chocolate Mint) and was very suprised that I enjoyed it! Didn't think I would. I will be on here alot for inspiration to carry on as, like others, I have been on every diet under the sun and am STILL overweight!!!! Your stories are inspiring and am hoping that eventually I might have a story that will inspire others!! Good Luck and speak soon! x

16. mini_minx

mini_minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    38.6kg
    Current Weight:
    37.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    34kg
    Lost(%):
    1.4kg(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World online
    Shelz - thank honey - sounds good.... must admit - it being a sunday am craving food..... Veggie soup it is then!! LOL
    Feeling very cold today and very tired... only day 2 - but was assured by CDC I would feel great in couple of days.. Am on SS, but plan on doing it for a month, see where I am and prob up the calorie intake and lose a bit slower.... Just needed something to kick start me...... Rambling now... Right off for a walk. Big hugs x

17. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi mini minx and Lynn, Welcome to forum. It's brilliant. I've only been on diet for about 13 days but it has got so much better. I was freezing at beginning. I'm still craving food but the cravings pass quickly and then I'm fine again. I get hungry too but that's not too difficult either you kind of get used to that and many people say they don't even feel hungry. Anyway, good luck and I'll hear how you're getting on. The weight literally falls off you which is amazing. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.