susan1961

Morning, been lurking for the past couple of days and now inspired to join you all. Been on many, many diets so fingers crossed I can get the weight off I have put back on. Will start next Weds, 27th May, and unfortunately going to Cornwall for a wks hols on the following Saturday. I know mad to start but I could do so much more damage on my hols wanted to be positive straight away. I shall watch the board and hopefully join some of you on your start. :)

Hi Susan, lovely to have you hear and good for you starting it then!
It is possible to do the diet when you're away, lots of people do. Curly springs to immediate mind.

It's a fab diet and you sound like you have the perfect mind set for success! Good luck hun x

Thank you, I have read your success and it has inspired me, hope I can keep with it like yourself.

:pHi Susan, good luck this time. I'm the same as you, been on lots of diets and give up after a couple of days. Coming to the end of week 2 and still going strong. Best of luck. Louie

Hi Susan, I've been on lots of diets too. last was SW which was brill but only lost 1st 7lbs in year. I've already lost 10lbs in 10 days! This diet is super fast although it is hard. But you need to get on here for as much support as possible. Good luck on your start x

Hi Susan, well done for starting on Holiday sounds like your definately in the right frame of mind already. Zoe x

Hey Susan.
just wanted to wish you all the best on your cd journey.. Its a fab diet.. and yes I have joined you and been on so many diets in the past. but this really is great.. Stick with it hon and you will see the pounds dropping off. the results are fantastic..
Good luck and hope you have a great loss at weigh in .
x

good luck for your start I like you hovered for a few days before posting but so glad I did everyone has been so supportive.

Hi everyone - am also a newbie - wasn't sure where to post.... started today - just had my breakfast shake...... its inspiring to see how well everyone has done!!
Take care mini x

Good luck mini on your CD mission. Louie

Miniminx I started yesterday. If you want a buddy for support I would be more than happy to be - both starting the same time and having the same kind of target weights maybe we could help each other along.

This diet seems too good to be true, the hard work certainly pays off. :)

Thank you for all your support, thought I would have a watch of the forum tonight to keep me in the mood. Will need the support when I start I am sure so will keep watching and posting. Everyone's losses are so inspiring but I also know it doesn't come easy.

Hi Everyone! My name is Lynn and I started the plan this morning! Have just sat down to my first shake (Chocolate Mint) and was very suprised that I enjoyed it! Didn't think I would. I will be on here alot for inspiration to carry on as, like others, I have been on every diet under the sun and am STILL overweight!!!! Your stories are inspiring and am hoping that eventually I might have a story that will inspire others!! Good Luck and speak soon! x

Shelz - thank honey - sounds good.... must admit - it being a sunday am craving food..... Veggie soup it is then!! LOL
Feeling very cold today and very tired... only day 2 - but was assured by CDC I would feel great in couple of days.. Am on SS, but plan on doing it for a month, see where I am and prob up the calorie intake and lose a bit slower.... Just needed something to kick start me...... Rambling now... Right off for a walk. Big hugs x

Hi mini minx and Lynn, Welcome to forum. It's brilliant. I've only been on diet for about 13 days but it has got so much better. I was freezing at beginning. I'm still craving food but the cravings pass quickly and then I'm fine again. I get hungry too but that's not too difficult either you kind of get used to that and many people say they don't even feel hungry. Anyway, good luck and I'll hear how you're getting on. The weight literally falls off you which is amazing. xxx

Back