therealbbe

Gold Member
Hello i am knew..i start on Tuesday first weigh in Monday evening when i meet my counsellor for first time even that is scary, not eating that is even scarier as i have to say i love eating in fact i live to eat not eat to live!!!!!!!:eek:

I am 5ft 10 weight is around 15stone :eek: hopefully not for too long, but god that was hard writing that down but hopefully writing it will make me realise and face what i actually weigh coz been hiding the fact for a while and didnt realise i could hide things so well apart from food...........

Oh well that is me speak soon and ty for reading this and hope i didn't bore you all.
Sharon xxxx

Hey Sharon .
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck on your cd journey.. Of course you are not boring anyone.. This forum is fab and everyone is here to support each other as we are all going through the same thing..

Dont be scared about going to your councellor I am sure they are lovely and will be very supportive to you and be behind you on your journey.

Good luck keep yourself busy, drink lots of water and your be on the way to being slim ..

x

Ty for the warm welcome and OMG youve done so well!!! CONGRATULATIONS

I do not start till Tuesday but thinking might start with taking carbs away from tomorrow i know alot of people like such a big weight loss the first week but that doesn't really bother me i just don't want to feel bloated and FAT anymore and don't feel like i can wait till tuesday so any got any ideas till then
Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend
Sharon xxx

Last edited:
Also had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago which is why i had to wait for a little while........also can't eat fat anymore well can but shouldn't (tummy doesn't like it) xxxx

Well done for making this decision. I'm only on week 2 but already my weight is down 11lbs (unofficially). It is very hard but this site is amazing. I'm on it all the time. I honestly don't think I would have even got this far if it wasn't for the lovely people you meet here. So my advice is to get your head down and get on with it with your eyes on your goal and how quickly you'll achieve it; but mostly get on here and talk and read. You'll be supported, motivated and inspired. Good luck x

Well done for making this decision. I'm only on week 2 but already my weight is down 11lbs (unofficially). It is very hard but this site is amazing. I'm on it all the time. I honestly don't think I would have even got this far if it wasn't for the lovely people you meet here. So my advice is to get your head down and get on with it with your eyes on your goal and how quickly you'll achieve it; but mostly get on here and talk and read. You'll be supported, motivated and inspired. Good luck x

Thank you somuch for the great advice and wow 11lbs in two weeks that is g8 for once i am actually looking forward to not being able to eat that is weird but ohhhhh so scared coz i love to eat :sigh:
xxxx

Thank you somuch for the great advice and wow 11lbs in two weeks that is g8 for once i am actually looking forward to not being able to eat that is weird but ohhhhh so scared coz i love to eat :sigh:
xxxx

You will be fine, Broxi is so right.. Just focus and it will just be tickety boo, lol. You may have an up day or a down day, but don't we all anyway everyday? I'm also similar to Broxi with my loss and my friends are telling me (they don't know im on the CD) that I've lost lots of weight. So.. whatever you loose, it will be a loss of something you want rid of anyway. Your hunger pangs will go away and just make sure you drink lots of water. xx:)

For me the hard part is the cravings for food but my husband keeps saying to me, "This too will pass" (I think that's a saying from AA) but he's right, they do pass. When I'm on here I don't think about food. BTW I love food too but I hate what it does to me.

HAHHAHA i love it i reckon that is a AA thing as well but nice to know it does pass, and i have to say i haven't sat down tonite and eaten loads i have been talking on here so that is a good sign might need a coffee ina moment then have a cig (bad i know but can't give it all up can i and i don't smoke a lot have to go outside;))
ty all for the positive posts i am excited to be starting a great new journey of my life i wont be fat and 40 next year
luv sharon xxxx

Hi, I too start next Weds so a day behind you, just as aprehensive but can't wait to start and start losing weight. Will watch your progress, good luck.

Hi, I too start next Weds so a day behind you, just as aprehensive but can't wait to start and start losing weight. Will watch your progress, good luck.

Hiya susan ty good luck to you as well but it will be great we will be starting the same time how much you want to lose???

Susan.. good luck to you too. Its the fastest visible results diet I've ever been on.. I'm chuffed on my losses. x

Hi, I have around 2 stone I would like to lose, but 3 would be excellent. I am sorry to say I had a tummy tuck last year after losing weight and have gained 2 stone back on. How bad is that, so with my head held low I am determined to lose it again.

Hi, I have around 2 stone I would like to lose, but 3 would be excellent. I am sorry to say I had a tummy tuck last year after losing weight and have gained 2 stone back on. How bad is that, so with my head held low I am determined to lose it again.

Susan.. so you are more determined then ever, I expect. Its not bad at all, you lost the weight 1st time around, it will go again. x

Ok hunny enuff of the head held low on my thread we only hold our heads high because we have come to do something bout it that means we hold our heads up high and good luck i want to lose 3stone as well and we will do it!!!!!!!!
luv sharon xxxx

I 'm 47! I wrote some cool stuff that happened to me on my last weight loss on another thread about people noticing - it might inspire you.
Good luck Susan and 2 stone will hardly take you any time at all. I thought about surgery - gastic band or balloon but decided on this - much cheaper and I think just as effective.

Sorry missed out beginning of that last post - i was thin at 40 but fat again at 42. now I'm going to be thin for my 4th birthday in Sept. (was missing)

Sorry missed out beginning of that last post - i was thin at 40 but fat again at 42. now I'm going to be thin for my 4th birthday in Sept. (was missing)

That is ok i hope i get what ya mean 48th birthday lol???? where is ya other post yes would love to have a look for inspiration please xxxx

And Susan wow what a difference with your head held high you laffing :D
NITE NITE girls see ya tomorrow have a great sleep xxxxxxx

Hi Sharon, I just posted it on a new thread. Inspiration stories. They are true and I'm hoping for the same difference again.

Back