Newbiee

dee008

Im new to this i started lipotrim this morning my name Dee i am 35 years old. I am wanting to lose 5 stone in weight to get to average weight of about a size 10 1/2! whoopee, any tips wud be great to get me started :p

You made the right choice on both choosing LT and joining minimins. This site is full of so many supportive people and great advice.

Things are a little tough on the first week, but after a while it gets easier. Just keep drinking water and you'll be fine. If you're feeling low, sign on here, we're all here for you like one big cyber family :D

Hi Dee!

Great diet choice - you should pretty quickly get some really good weight loss.

The first week can indeed be hard as Yasmine says - but any time you're feeling the pinch, come on here and you'll find such wonderfully supportive people :)

Top tip: drink loads of water (closer to 3litres than the minimum 2...) and stick to the shakes/soup 100% and you WILL lose weight :)

:eek: I have never been to the toliet so much i need to keep remembering to drink the water had 3/4 of 2ltrs already :(

:eek: I have never been to the toliet so much i need to keep remembering to drink the water had 3/4 of 2ltrs already :(
Aww lol, well think of it this way, with all that getting up and down to the bog, that's a little bit extra exercise for ya :D.

I find it hard to get my water down, can only manage 2 litres :p

Hi and welcome Dee. Good choice choosing LT. Your 5stones will be gone in no time. Keep drinking the water and the weight will fall off you. Good luck.

LOL Yasmine - exactly think of the added exercise with the toilet trips and water refills!

I keep a tally of my water up to 2 litres so i know i definitely have it, but usually creep towards 4litres when i'm at home all day and 3 when i'm in the office.

LOL Yasmine - exactly think of the added exercise with the toilet trips and water refills!

I keep a tally of my water up to 2 litres so i know i definitely have it, but usually creep towards 4litres when i'm at home all day and 3 when i'm in the office.
:D It's true though innit? LOL

Water makes me feel kinda sick to my stomache, starting to get fed up with it. Reminds me of when my mother forced me to drink olive oil when I was sick BLEGH!

Hi Ladies

I was wondering its my first day LT and i have a 45mins spin class booked for this do you think i should have a shake before i go :wave_cry:

Hi - i'm new too - started Monday morning and stuck to it like glue so far. This is probably due to the fact that I keep looking at my favourite pair of jeans which have a hole on the inside leg due to my thighs rubbing together!!! I have decided enough is enough. Had soup last night - foul! Smell in kitchen even made me heave - surprisingly managed to get it down though (tee hee - my problem all along). Got to find a hobby - I feel bored cos I used to fill up so much of my day with foody stuff. Any tips?

Dee you might find that whilst on this diet you struggle with doing cardio exercise, firstly because you're not having enough calories to sustain that level of activity and secondly it could throw your body in to starvation mode and slow down your weight loss.

There was a good thread on here not so long ago about exercise and the recommendation was to avoid cardio but go more for toning.

Having said all that you'll probably be fine tonight as it's only your first day. You won't be in ketosis yet and will still have some carbs to burn off from yesterday.

Welcome by the way, you'll lose loads on this diet :)

Hi Ladies

I was wondering its my first day LT and i have a 45mins spin class booked for this do you think i should have a shake before i go :wave_cry:
What? no way! you shouldn't do any exersise for the first week or 2 let alone day 1!

You could put your body in shock, rest first, then start exersise.

Back