Newbieee.

Riiiiiight... today:

No brekky this morning as didnt feel right, but im ok now.

For lunch ive had:
wholemeal spag
tinned toms, basil,garlic, vlf yoghurt.
stock cube

Dinner:
quorn bolognese
wholmeal spag or brown rice
brocolli
42g low fat cheese

YUM YUM, and there today is just so much better as i lost 3.5lbs this week :):):)

Today is set to be another good day :)

B:
porridge (HEB)
350ml skinny milk (HEA)
sugar - 2syns

L:
scrambled egg
baked beans
quorn

D:
This is where its going to get tricky - my friend is coming round this evening and will probably try to tempt me into something naughty :sigh:

BUT - i will not be bad, im going to get myself a pasta'n'sauce which seems naughty as its so yummy, but actually only around 2 syns.. its all about tricking myself lol. Also I will use having to drive her home as an excuse not to drink!

Send me all the spare willpower you have guys... Im gonna need it!!:):)

skinnyminnie - would you consider changing the colour of the text in your messages? I just can't read such a pale colour against the white background.

Yeaah course! Sorryy!
Havent been on for a couple of days, have not be very good but am back on it now!!

Today:
B:
Half a melon
2 slices brown toast with marmite (HEB)
banana
spread - 2 syns

L:
Jacket potato

cheese (HEA)
beans

D:
pasta
bacon (HEB)
garlic & basil
tinned tomatoes
brocolli
2 small chocs - 7

YUM YUM

Hope everyone's weightlosses are going okay? Im not looking forward to mine, and wont be until i get it together lol. Im back on track now though and have had a good day today.
x

That's better!! Don't want to curb anyone's creativity, but some colours get more difficult to read as one gets (oh dear!) older!

Haha it's okay i wont tell anyone!!

Riiiiiight today was temptation central... my colleague brought in mini little tarts, one filled with parma ham and ricotta, one basil and cherry tomato one and one with a melted rolo in. I basically had to be strapped to my chair, where I have been a bit naughty lately, I craved the bad stuff :(

BUT I RESISTED, WOOO!!:):):)

Today:
B:
Half a melon
banana

apple

L:
Jacket potato
cheese (HEA)
extra cheese - 6syns

beans
2 satsumas

half a melon

D:
quorn bolognese

spaghetti
brussel sprouts & green beans

Not bad and sooo pleased I didnt give in!

Hope everyone is okay and getting slimmer by the minute.x

Ohhh forgot to mention im gonna have some toast later for my HEB's.

x

Right today i feel like a whale, quite honestly feel that i have put on the 3.5 i lost and then some but i dont know how.

B:
1 satsuma

L:
pasta & rice salad
1 egg
prawns (HEB)
cheese (HEA)
1 satsuma
mayo - 7syns

D:
Quorn burger
smash
bread (HEB)
ketchup - 2
green beans

Snacks:
mug shot

Tomorrow:

B:
1 satsuma
apple
banana
muller light yog - 1syn

L:
tuna
wholemeal pasta
salad
1 satsuma

D:
salmon
vegetables
potatoes (HEB)

Im gonna try and stick to one syn tomorrow. I really feel im going to have put on, I genuinely dont think theres any point at the moment, I feel so defeated. Everyone keeps saying "oh you never know, im sure you'll lose..." but when you know your own body you just know.

CRAP. :cry:

Back