Newbies first week

Lizziebef

Hey ladies,
Well tomorrow is weigh in day and marks the end of my first week of SW extra easy. I have been a good girl and I 'think' I have lost weight. The scales will tell me tomorrow.
It defies logic though, I seem to have skipped from one meal time to another all week. As soon as ones over its right, lets plan the next.
My SW mag has been a God send. I cooked a few meals from it this week and all absolutely yummie. Tonight it was cannelloni. I would never in a million years have thought to whip up eggs and yoghurt with a bit of grated parmesan to make the topping but it was delicious. Night before last hubbie did the salmon and noodle dish and at the weekend we had the steak with onion and mustard sauce.
My SW group leader has text me twice this week with encouraging words. Yesterday was the best when she told me to have pancakes. I did!!!
I will come back tomorrow and post my weight...fingers crossed everyone, think of me at 8pm as I hop up on those scales!
Lizzie xx

Good luck and well done!!! I've just completed day 2 of my sw adventure and I am enjoying it so far!!! Just trying to come to terms with eating so much food while trying to lose weight haha!!!

Like I say good luck and let us know how u get on :)

Keep it up and in a few days you too will be old hat like me hehehe!
Lizzie x

Back