newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

Oh yes, that would help wouldn't it! I'm going to aim for 14 lbs as in theory it'll only be 10 weeks for me, though I think it will be quite easy to try and be good on holiday, because we're off to Morocco, so lots of healthy food - anyway, fingers and toes crossed :D

If I'd been in the UK for Xmas, I know it would be disastrous. Luckily, I don't think they'll have mince pies in Morocco!

So, 14 lbs goal and currently 184 lbs x

ooh lucky you :) have a brill time .I usually loose weigh on hol as eat all the lovley food dont drink as much as im out and about lol and plenty walking and swimming :D

I'm 266 as of yesterday, though that was in the morning before going out to a carvery lol I shared a custard pud with my mum rather than a whole one though so we have some progress :p

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs I'm 266 as of yesterday
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
should we just add our starting weight then copy and paste and addweek one on next wi :)
hope I have done it right just copy and paste in a new thread if im wrong :D

MrsV - 16lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)

I'll aim for 16lb, I think. Christmas shouldn't be too much trouble, I think, my daughter's going to stay with her dad in Denmark for a week, and I'll be at my boyfriend's on Xmas day, doing the cooking (his kitchen's nicer than mine!) Am more worried about Chanukah, really, mmm, doughnuts and latkes... Anyone have a low-syn latke recipe?? Should be doable on a green day with frylight, I guess (they're pretty similar to potato rostis, which I think I saw in one of the slimming world books...)?

MrsV - 16lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks- 21lb Start Weight is 287lb

Anwen - could you adapt this hash browns recipe of the recipes sticky thread at the top of the page. It's using grated potato so sort of the same?

Hash Browns

Serves 4

1Lb potatoes
6 Spring Onions
1 Egg
1 Tsp Oregano
Fry Light

Grate potatoes and squeeze out juice. Chop the spring onions and add to the potato with the egg and oregano and mix. split mixture into eight.

Spray a frying pan with fry light and working in batches fry the Hash browns on both sides until lightly browned and cooked through.

Anwen - could you adapt this hash browns recipe of the recipes sticky thread at the top of the page. It's using grated potato so sort of the same?

Hash Browns

Serves 4

1Lb potatoes
6 Spring Onions
1 Egg
1 Tsp Oregano
Fry Light

Grate potatoes and squeeze out juice. Chop the spring onions and add to the potato with the egg and oregano and mix. split mixture into eight.

Spray a frying pan with fry light and working in batches fry the Hash browns on both sides until lightly browned and cooked through.

I use this recipe its great isnt it!

I was really surprised that they turned out so well! I grated the potato quite finely. Methinks I'll try some cheesy ones another day with a HexA for pure luxury lol

omg not been able to get on and have to set off to work in a min only for 3 hours so will catch up once I GET BACK FROM CRECHE blooming toucna were doing an update and everything changed all my saved addresse have gone missing lol
ll catch up soon xx hope you are all having a good day anyone joined just copy and paste and add on the list hope you have all had a good morning :wave_cry:
so far I have had a sausage and bacon sarnie 2 syns for ketchup and spread and 1 hxb
got some beef in my slow cooker with lots off veg for tea :)

MrsV - 16lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks 21lb
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb

MrsV - 16lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks 21lb
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb

whats on your menu for today

well back from creche not had a varied menu today had sausage and bacon for breakfast then I wasnt hungry so just had my dinner about half hour ago .didnt fancy omlette so had turkey sandwich with picked onions and cheese .
I am a bit worried about staying on track over the next week as I have a few evenings where ill be drinking so im sure ill gain :cry:how do you all cope with the festive season

Heh how do I cope? Tbh I usually don't lol I'm just planning to be offplan christmas day and boxing day and stay on it inbetween. I know I won't want to stick to plan on those days and I think I'm better just saying it's offplan but not to go mad with it.

Getting involved in challenges obviously helps as you can get motivation from others (unless we all go loopy :p) plus there's the accountability, got to own up to gains with the WI results lol

I know lol I have a couple off boozy eveninighs before wi this week so not looking good so will just have to watch what I eat as well :eek:once I have a drink the diet :break_diet:but going to try and be good as I dont want to waste my efforts for the week

has everyone had a good day ill be signing off soon as dp wants to do some work I so need a lap top lol

Back