newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

00019.jpg
hope you are all having a brill weekend :)

hope you are all ok and havign a nice weekend ,my little boy has had some sort off cold bug was sick 4 times yesterday and has runny nose etc mthis morning I wke and have tickly throat runny nose so looks like im next grrrrrrr
back on track today having a mix match day mhope everyone is ok x:wave_cry:

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs I'm 266 as of yesterday
Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
week 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs
ronnie jacob 1/2 lb
mummy2beslim sts

Aws, my lad's a bit germridden too, cough and fever but he's picking up after having some calprofen. Hope at least he'll have his germs out the way for christmas, then I'll prolly cop for them instead lol

WI tomorrow for me, lots of chocs in the house being rather tempting though, hmn heh 5 syns left for today, eep.

Ihave a really tickly dry cough driving me mad grrrrrrr can see it getting worse before it gets better wil have to up the vit c me thinks ,hope your son gets better soon and good luck for tomorrow have you had a good week x

Heh, apart from a flexi day monday I've been on plan for six days this week but I don't think it's going to show, have a feeling TOTM is coming up (don't know for certain as it's really irregular). We'll just have to see, I like christmas time but it'll be a relief to get into January when (hopefully) there will be less temptation lol

not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow as its normally a thursday so 3 days early for me but have not gone up to full syns on thursday, friday yesterday or today so hopefully will not gain even though its 3 days early gulp!!!

well good luck im sure it willbe fine .I cant wait for jan either lol to get back to normal only looking forward to xmas morning when the lo gets his presents :)

had an awful night last night sore throat coughing was horrid was drenchedas I was so hot :cry:this morning have pains in my chest so have taken so beechams all in one hope it helps have to go to town today feel so tired :sigh:

Aws, sorry you're feeling poorly. Honey and lemon would be handy for a sore throat or hot ribena/vimto. Is your little one any better now they've passed the germs on to you? Take it easy going to town and drink plenty, get a water bottle or something to take around with you x

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266)Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
week 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs
ronnie jacob 1/2 lb
mummy2beslim sts
Lo-Chan :scale: - 1 1/2lb

Well done Ronnie and Lochan, I have weigh in tomorrow think its just a drop in session I dunno. x

Well done guys, I don't get weighed till 7pm but i'm thinking it could be a bad one, what with cheating and totm. But we shall soon see..

Thanks Ickle and Nicks - good luck with your WIs too :)

I was thinking I'd prolly start trying to cheat today in a devil may care kinda way but I haven't felt like it been too busy lol I made a 'new-york style cheesecake' out of the mini book with this month's mag which was really nice so going to experiment making it into a christmas one using mincemeat instead of raisins... Should keep my sweet tooth quiet :D

Aws, sorry you're feeling poorly. Honey and lemon would be handy for a sore throat or hot ribena/vimto. Is your little one any better now they've passed the germs on to you? Take it easy going to town and drink plenty, get a water bottle or something to take around with you x
thank you I have bought eom honey and have lemon so will have plenty lo is stil full off cold bless him x

congratulations.gif
to all the loosers looking good :wave_cry:

STS and i'm really upset about it actually, I did have a bad day but it wasn't THAT bad and it is TOTM but still thought i may have lost a pound or something. :(

Back