newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I was wondering if anyone fancied joiningme ina 12 week challenge I would love to loose 24lb 2lb a week if possible y 7th march ish I usually wi n a saturday I know a few people have challenges already started but anyone new/old fancy joining me for a daily update chat ,laugh ,cry lol :wave_cry:
20/11/08 to be confirmed

I would Hun....yes, Im involved in other challenges, but another one isnt going to hurt!
I would like to put myself down for 16lbs..I cant believe its only 12 weeks away! How scary is that?! My weigh in is a Tuesday morning, so there wont really be that much of a difference between us.

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs

Anyone else?

its gonna be a little difficult over the festive season mummy, gl with it thou.
Suppose i could have a go but a more realistic challenge for me 12lbs, 1 a week would be fantastic.

aw brill thank you for keeping me company ,we are about the same weight mrs v:wave_cry:
I agree it will be hard over xmas period but will be nice to have someone to chat to through the highs and lows as I for one will be having a few bad days over the xmas period alcohol os so high in syns grrrrrr :break_diet:

Mummy2beslim - 159
MrsV - 16lbs

I'll come on board too, shall go with 21lb as a 12 week target methinks. Trying to do my best over christmas, need to start exercising regularly again so hoping that should boost things... once christmas day and boxing day is out of the way that is. There's some haagen daaz in the freezer with my name on it for then I'm afraid!

**oops right, adding meself to the list then, that would help wouldn't it d'oh!

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs

Last edited:
brill just add your weight to the list all we can do is try our best :) setting off ina min to take my little boy to soft play at the pub meeting dp from work .I shall try resist the lager but suppose I have enough syns for ne plus all that climbing and running will burn a few cals but ill be back later :wave_cry:

Welcome too!!!

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs

There you go!!

I agree, about the temptations of Christmas! That doesnt mean that I wont enjoy myself, it just means that I am going to be careful and TRY and make the right choises!

Mm, yes. It's like the Pralines and Cream -feels- so right, that's the problem lol!

I'm just glad I'm not much of a drinker otherwise I'd have even more of a problem on m'hands with the munchies and all, my bugbear's sweet things basically. Been lucky enough already, I had a twopack of mr kipling christmas cake slices at the weekend, estimated them at 12 syns, they were 9.5 each!

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs
DearFatty - 21lbs

Welcome to the challenge Hun!!!

Count me in i'll aim for 16lbs

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs

I'll come on board too, shall go with 21lb as a 12 week target methinks. Trying to do my best over christmas, need to start exercising regularly again so hoping that should boost things... once christmas day and boxing day is out of the way that is. There's some haagen daaz in the freezer with my name on it for then I'm afraid!

**oops right, adding meself to the list then, that would help wouldn't it d'oh!

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs

Did someone say 'haagen daaz'!!?? :drool:

I was wondering if anyone fancied joiningme ina 12 week challenge I would love to loose 24lb 2lb a week if possible y 7th march ish I usually wi n a saturday I know a few people have challenges already started but anyone new/old fancy joining me for a daily update chat ,laugh ,cry lol :wave_cry:
20/11/08 to be confirmed

Ooh, count me in too please! I'm going to be away on hols for Xmas and not back until the 7th, but can I still join? Pleeeaasse!! ;)

Yummy yum yum I did indeed lol! I bought some mini tubs thinking oh they can't be that bad but my old book seems to think they're 18syns each, blimey! So be having those instead of traditional christmas pud, I can make do with the scanbran version on my well behaved days instead. My OH is coming round on boxing day then staying the weekend so I'll prolly hand over the leftovers to him and let him chuck it in the bin while my back is turned!

put me down for 21lbs please - do we start with this weeks weigh in?
as mine is on thurs

OOO i'm up for it, i'm going to try and stay on track for the whole time,
Think i'll got for 21lbs to please. I was weighed yesterday so do we start from this week?

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs I'm 266 as of yesterday
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
should we just add our starting weight then copy and paste and addweek one on next wi :)

Last edited:
Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs
Mechmanuk -12lbs
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b
Nickinonicks 21lb
wonder 14 lbs to goal currently 184 lbs
should we just add our starting weight then copy and paste and addweek one on next wi :)

wonder what do yo0u want to loose after your hols :wave_cry:if Ihave forgotten anyone just copy paste and add ,im new to this :) we could post our menu for feed back advise etc if you want to
034.gif

Last edited:
Back