Newbie's Questions - apologies if daft!

BigLors

Hi all

Some possibly daft questions which have popped into my head before i go pick up my stuff tomorrow and get started on Tuesday!

1 - Other than the 4 pints of water suggested (and hopefully more!), what else is ok to drink? Black tea, black coffee, and....?

2 - I dont usually take sugar or sweetener in my tea, but if i fancy a sweet tea, are sweetener ok? If so, which kind?

3 - Am i allowed to chew sugar free gum? And does it matter what kind?

4 - Once i make up a shake/soup, do i have to have it there and then? My friend did LL, and she was saying she had to drink it within 20mins!!

Sorry if these daft! If anything else pops into my head i'll get back to you!

Many thanks guys!

Laura x

Hi Laura

1 - Other than the 4 pints of water suggested (and hopefully more!), what else is ok to drink? Black tea, black coffee, and....?

Black tea, black coffee, fruit teas, official water flavourings

2 - I dont usually take sugar or sweetener in my tea, but if i fancy a sweet tea, are sweetener ok? If so, which kind?

Any of the tablet sweeteners are fine.

3 - Am i allowed to chew sugar free gum? And does it matter what kind?

Not recommended, although some people do. It can lead to cravings, or make you feel hungry. If you do then any sugar free, just chew it for as short a time as possible then get rid.

4 - Once i make up a shake/soup, do i have to have it there and then? My friend did LL, and she was saying she had to drink it within 20mins!!

Any shake made up must be consumed within 15 minutes as the vitamins and nutrients start to degrade after that.

Sorry if these daft! If anything else pops into my head i'll get back to you!

No such thing as a daft question - ask away!! :D

Hi Laura

Not sure on all of them but will give it a whirl:

1. You can have Green Tea and also a small amount of coke zero, not sure but I think about a glass a day.

2. Sweetner is fine but has to be the tablet not the granule type.

3. Yes I think sugar free gum is okay, never had it myself but I know some that do. Caution though as chewing can increase hunger.

4. Yep, you have to have within 15 minutes of making up the shake because of the nutrients.

Hope this helps and best of luck for tomorrow.

Georgie
xx

Back