Newby! :D

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dreaming11, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Dreaming11

Dreaming11 Member

Hi all. ok so im going to an introduction of lighter life on thursday. i have recently moved to the uk and just need a boost in finishing the weightloss. i am a 23 year old girl with an active social life and have about 3 stone to lose having lost 4 when i was 19. Anyway I just a few questions..

1: Is it expensive?
    2: How difficult is it? Are the mood swings, hunger, lack of energy etc hard to overcome?
    3: Can you drink alcohol?
    4: Does it work?
    5: What happens when you reach your goal?

I am not sure if my BMI is under or over 30 so im not sure if ill be doing lighter life or lighter life lite... i was over 14 stone when i moved here but have defo lost some weight... so i think it might just be under 14 stone and im 5'8 which wud make my BMI under 30.

Anyway any info or advice would be great?

thanks a mill xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi, its £70 per week for total plus any water flavourings, broth or fibre if you choose them is extra or £52.50 per week on lite.
    if you only think of it as a means to lose weight its not difficult, the mood swings, hunger lack of energy only last between 3-5 days depending on the person but your energy boosts after that time.
    you cannot drink alcohol at all on ll or lll until week 5 of route to management.
    yes it does work, my only advice is to stick through rtm, mostly all the returners did not complete full rtm. (route to management is a 12 week reintroduction to food)
    that brings me to after lighterlife, route to management. after that you can still pop along to meetings if u wish. they are always there for support and advice.
    hope this helps and good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.