Newby help please!

Bulpity

Hi everybody!! Well here goes!! I have decided to start lipotrim on Monday and have a total of 70lbs to lose! I would love to hear how everyone is finding it and how much everyone has lost! I find forums like these so supportive! Thank you all xx

Go for it, in 5 - 6 months you could be 70lb lighter

Thanks guys! So sorry I didn't know I had replies!! Thought I'd get notification! Day 3 now and ok.. Ish!! Haha!! Xx

I feel better today than yesterday. Day 3 - we should be soooo proud of ourselves:-

1) we have taken the courage to get weighed and start lipotrim
2) managed the milkshakes
3) drinking more water
4) and the biggest achievement is the fact that we know we are going to stay strong and visualise ourselves at the weight we deserve to be!!

Stay strong and I'm here if you have an off day xxx. Tomorrow is day 4!!! Let's face it together

Yay!! A buddy! Just what I need! My partner is being so supportive but no one else knows I'm doing it and its absurd fact no one else understands how difficult it is!! My reason for doing this is I want to have a family next year and I'm frightened that at the age of 33 and at 17 stone I will have trouble conceiving.. And if I do will have a tough pregnancy! So I'm more determined than ever!! Hope you're having a good day xx

We are similar weight and it is so great having a buddy! We can do this Girly, a stone a month would have us in the 13s by Christmas. We would be looking fab and jumping with joy!!

Hi,

I'm on day 6, lost 9lbs in 5 days. Finding it okay but am having real food salad and chicken for lunch tomorrow though.

Anita

Anita I have to do that for a work thing next week but I'm not worried about it. I'm just missing 2 milkshakes out on that day.

Hi, i just started on lipotrim too..i'm on day 3 and so far i feel fine, no headaches and drinking 3litres off water a day.

Hi like you I've just started LT, I'm on day 5 now and have really surprised my self at how well I've done so far, I'm actually really proud, I weigh 12.7 so only have a couple of stones to loose for my height, but I'm feeling great today, the 1st few days were like torture but as the days go on I'm finding my hunger has subsided loads, how are all you guys getting on? Xx

Hi kayley.. I've nearly completed day 6 and am feeling fine!! I've had THE most stressful day and its the first time in my life I haven't reached for food!! So proud of myself!! I'm weighing in tomorrow and am anxious and excited to see the results so far!! IIm hoping it wil spur me on as this is tougher than I'd thought! I can safely say I'm never going back to my old eating habits! Even these 6 days have showed me that I simply do not need the amount of food I've Been eating!! So that's really good! Glad to hear you are doing ok.. When's your first weigh in?

Well done everyone- your all doing great by the sound of it!

Hi again, my 1st weigh in is supposed to be tomorrow but I'm on a killer 15hr shift so can't make it, I'm guna go abit later on this afternoon.. I'm so nervous but also excited, my clothes feel slightly looser so I'm hoping I get a good result, even I if I don't I'm not going to let it put me off, I'm guna stick this out until I'm at my goal weight :) il let you know how I do, also Bulpity let me know how your weigh in goes too xxx

Hi kayley! Good luck! Let us know.. I lost a whopping 13lbs in my first week!! (Started Wednesday and weighed today so not a full week!) makes the struggle worth while! Xx

Wow that's amazing, go you!! That's such good news, I'm happy for you, hope I get a result like that?? I bet your feeling so much better knowing you've lost all that weight, keep going with results like that youl be at your goal weight in no time :) xxx

Back