Newby here

sherby

Hi everyone

I have been almost everywhere on this forum and with only having 6 weeks left to a wedding on Saturday I have decided to give SS a go. I told myself that I could stick to low carb and that I would be happy with a 2lb a week weight loss but I thought no hang on a minute you have to give it everything you have got because if you don't you will think what if.

I have tried lipotrim and had failed miserably on day one. I managed well all day upto about 9pm and just a little something extra then would have helped I think.

I have spoken with my councellor and she is calling around tommorrow to get me started. I told her how I was on lipotrim and she thinks the 600 (can't remember the exact calories) will suit me fine. I am quite confident that the extra 200 calories wll give me enough sustinance to get me through the evening.

Anyway here goes so we'll see.

I have lost 19 lbs since January but it has been a struggle if I am honest.

Cheerio for now.xx

Last edited:
Hi Sherby ,
I too was on lipotrim back in sept and I stuck to it 100% for 4 weeks up till a trip I had prbooked away. Anyway long story short I couldn't get back on it after that and put on the 21/2 stone I lost back on :(. However I started CD on Monday and According to my scales I have lost 10lbs already!! the flavours are a lot more varied , and when u see 2-3lbs different every day it motivates you not to cheat - the first week is hardest but after that your body gets used to it I would think. I've got loads of energy and confidence after only a few days so I'm sure you'll be fine .Do u like shakes generally?

Hi Casperos

I don't mind shakes normally. I like the slimfast ones and I don't mind the lipotrim vanilla and strawberry. I didn't like the chocolate so I did half n half with vanilla. I will let you know about the Cambridge ones tommorrow when I start lol. I am actually looking forward to it.xx

Hi there is the wedding on 16th may? I am going to a wedding then and plan to have lost at least 2 stone for it!
If it is do you fancy keepin eachother on track? as you can see i lost 11lbs in my first week and (dont tell no one shhhhhhhhh) but i had a sneaky peak on the scales today and I am 16.4 now so hoping for at least a 6lbs loss on mondays weigh in!

You can do it and its actually quite easy when you have the help of these boards!
x

Yes it is the 16th May and I am really looking forward to it and I want to buy a nice outfit. Yes lets go for it. Well done on your weight losses so far ladies.xx

No it isn't lol it is in Lancashire. Aw good luck for your wedding I am sure you will look beautiful. I will be doing 615 kcals per day is that ss+? I am not sure about all this yet lol. xx

Back