Newby here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sherby, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi everyone

I have been almost everywhere on this forum and with only having 6 weeks left to a wedding on Saturday I have decided to give SS a go. I told myself that I could stick to low carb and that I would be happy with a 2lb a week weight loss but I thought no hang on a minute you have to give it everything you have got because if you don't you will think what if.

I have tried lipotrim and had failed miserably on day one. I managed well all day upto about 9pm and just a little something extra then would have helped I think.

I have spoken with my councellor and she is calling around tommorrow to get me started. I told her how I was on lipotrim and she thinks the 600 (can't remember the exact calories) will suit me fine. I am quite confident that the extra 200 calories wll give me enough sustinance to get me through the evening.

Anyway here goes so we'll see.

I have lost 19 lbs since January but it has been a struggle if I am honest.

Cheerio for now.xx
    Last edited: 2 April 2009
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Sherby ,
    I too was on lipotrim back in sept and I stuck to it 100% for 4 weeks up till a trip I had prbooked away. Anyway long story short I couldn't get back on it after that and put on the 21/2 stone I lost back on :(. However I started CD on Monday and According to my scales I have lost 10lbs already!! the flavours are a lot more varied , and when u see 2-3lbs different every day it motivates you not to cheat - the first week is hardest but after that your body gets used to it I would think. I've got loads of energy and confidence after only a few days so I'm sure you'll be fine .Do u like shakes generally?
  4. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi Casperos

I don't mind shakes normally. I like the slimfast ones and I don't mind the lipotrim vanilla and strawberry. I didn't like the chocolate so I did half n half with vanilla. I will let you know about the Cambridge ones tommorrow when I start lol. I am actually looking forward to it.xx
  5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Hi there is the wedding on 16th may? I am going to a wedding then and plan to have lost at least 2 stone for it!
    If it is do you fancy keepin eachother on track? as you can see i lost 11lbs in my first week and (dont tell no one shhhhhhhhh) but i had a sneaky peak on the scales today and I am 16.4 now so hoping for at least a 6lbs loss on mondays weigh in!

You can do it and its actually quite easy when you have the help of these boards!
  6. sherby

sherby Full Member

Yes it is the 16th May and I am really looking forward to it and I want to buy a nice outfit. Yes lets go for it. Well done on your weight losses so far ladies.xx
  7. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    ohhhhhhhhhhh wonder if its the same one lol. Mine is in Morden in Surrey lol. x
  8. sherby

sherby Full Member

No it isn't lol it is in Lancashire. Aw good luck for your wedding I am sure you will look beautiful. I will be doing 615 kcals per day is that ss+? I am not sure about all this yet lol. xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.