newby please help xxx

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by funky_monkey, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. funky_monkey

funky_monkey Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hello ladies im still very new here and wondered if someone could help me with this website?.. im finding it very hard to determine where i post certain things .. and also if i log out and come back in... how do i find my post?? xx im useless at these forum things xxx but i really need your support with the slimmers world xxx
    thanks, em

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    If you look in the top right it says "Welcome xxx" (xxx being your username)

If you click on the username it'll take you to your Profile. Then click on the middle blue button "Statistics" and then "Find all posts by xxx" All your posts will come up.

Normally you would just go to the "room" you remember posting in (eg "SW Recipes" or "Syn Values". Things appear in the order they were last posted but you can change that in the User Control Panel ("User CP", top left button on main page).

Finally you can subscribe to particular threads if you want to and it will email you any responses you get. Go Thread Tools (second blue button just above the post) > Subscribe to this Thread

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. funky_monkey

funky_monkey Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks again ladies.. i really appreciate your help... ill give it a go xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.