• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newby!

Hi everyone.

I have been around this forum for a long long time. I have struggled with my weight for as long as i can remember, but lately I had the wakeup call i needed! I am getting married 8th October 2010!

I have so far lost 10.5 lbs. Though, i should have lost much more by now, as i keep having naughty little treats. But sat here (at work-naughty!) i have finally realised...nobody can do this but me!

So...a massive HI to everyone.

Sam

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello! Love these forums, you're in good company xx

HIYA SAM....well done on your weight loss so far and congrats on impending married-ness lol...your right only you can do it and you will im sure!!! x

Hi Sam, you're in good company! Slimming world is fab and so is this forum. I have been addicted since joining and it feels like I have a new family :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Hayley xxxx

Welcome both of you, the place to be for advice and help with those naughty days.

Hello and welcome!

Hi, welcome. Congratulations on your wedding, it's great to have something to focus on during your weightloss journey. Just keep thinking about the dress, it will keep you going for sure :)

Hello, and welcome and congratulations on your upcoming wedding :) xx