Newcomer's Diary

Another good day.... had special K for breakfast and a banana
for lunch I had crab stick sandwich and also packet of splendips rice crackers and sweet chilli flavour
for dinner I had jacket potato with a tin of M&S Hot chicken curry
had a ww dessert for a treat....

Have been shopping today:D:D
had special k for breakfast and banana
lunch out at shops... jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn
dinner- chicken drumstick and other little low fat nibbles;);)
I reckon about 1500cals

Well, big blip this weekend!!!
Had a party on saturday and drank and ate far too many calories:cry::cry:
On sunday also ate too many calories!!
Back to it today but scales show 3lb weight gain:eek::eek:

Today have had bran flakes banana and grapes
lunch had 2 large white ham rolls
dinner, chicken potato carrots peas and gravy
ww caramel cheesecake for pud

calories=1350 today

hey hun... never mind about the blip. just keep going and im sure you will lose the 3lbs quickly... :)

aww...dont worry about the gain..you'll loose it!...keep going hun!

i bet you had a good weekend though, and we're entitled to have a bit of fun :D

xoxo

Thanks guys for the suppport....x
Have been very good since the weekend I am now yet again in a battle against time... I need to loose the 3lbs I put on plus some more by my weigh in with the nurse which is next wednesday:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Also as if it couldnt get any worse totm is looming!!!

have had bran flakes after coming back from the gym...
will have chicken sandwich for dinner
think I may have a prawn salad for dinner?? not sure yet?

im sure you'll do it hun..try to focus and stay positive!

you can do it!!

how did the weigh-in go with the nurse.....

Weigh-in was pants- as expected stayed the same...think i may have managed to grasp posibly 3lbs if it was not totm... however while I was a little disheartened to say the least she said that she wasnt worried about it and it will show up next month....phew... all I was worried about really was that I wouldnt get another prescription.... but really what she said has to be true as on the whole apart from the halloween weekend i am very good..
So fingers crossed for a good weight loss next month now....also haved my measurements and lost 1 3/4 inches this month I know that isnt a great deal but altogether now that 10 3/4 inches...yay... which I can really tell in my clothes now which is lovely as well... and people are noticing that i am losing weight...

Having a much better week this week, weight I put on has dropped off now since the weight in...so am back on track, I am trying to have about 1400cals per day...had a lovely chicken biryani last night was beautiful.
Have had bran flakes today, I will have a sandwich for lunch and have a ww pizza for dinner while watching the x factor... ;)

Newcomer, I have said this quite often, if fact boringly so ;) measurements tell you more than scales. My weight went up a kilo this past week or so but my overall measurements are down by 1/2" which is great cos my new wardrobe is really showing my weight loss. The scales will catch up in the next week or so I have found. My top tip, go by your measurements and how your clothes look n feel that, the scales can be depressing. Well done on fab progress and don't worry about your blips, your new way of eating is for life isn't it so you have to have some fun :D

Thanks Madchef ...x
I know what you are saying is right... its just so hard when the scales are going up and down all the time... I am still weighing myself everyday ( I know... cant help it... I do try not to...it just happens!)
My weight loss is slow at the best of times it is only 1lb a week which I notice on here some people can lose in a day!!
Never mind I am happy to lose 1lb a week on average but then when the scales move up again it really gets me down:(:(
Have had a good day today, not eaten as much as normal.. just had branflakes... no lunch:( no time:( and then had a cookedchicken dinner...yummy...;)

hey hun... chin up ok..
and i know everyone tells us to stop weighing every day. id be lost without doing it.. yes it goes up and down, but i hope its more down from now on..

Thanks Kes,
Had a good day today, the scales have dropped 2lbs so it would appear that I have now lost 1 whole stone !!!! yay
Had bran flakes for breakfast and banana
lunch was ham salad sandwich and snak o jack crisps and yogurt
dinner was fish in breadcrumbs oven chips and large salad...yummy

Haven't logged in for a while, have been so busy! but am in bed at moment with nasty cold shivering so thought i would catch up with everything....
Had a good day today
bran flakes as normal and banana
chicken sandwich for lunch
small dinner
glass of tia maria ( medicinal reasons)
ww pud
calories-1050 approx

Not very hungry with this cold..
I have my weigh in with the nurse on weds 8th and as I stayed the same last time I am just hoping and praying for a loss this time...

Have been to seen nurse at the surgery today and have lost 5lbs....way hay!
So in total now have lost 17lbs...am very happy with this... although my next weigh in is the 5th Jan so concerned will put that on plus some more!!
Anyway she has also advised me not to take tablets xmas day and boxing day and just have a little something if I want it...
Also she told me that when my BMI is 25 then the tablets will cease which when we checked is going to be round about the weight that I want to be anyway so am happy with that that i will be on the tablets until then....

Had a strange few days, hardly taken the tablets as I have got this horrid cold and have just notfelt hungry and when I do I just want rubbish anyway!!!!!
Back on them properly today anyway....

Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks xx

Still being good am back on about 1400cals a day at moment but I do know that at the weekend the xmas booze will be flowing on a regular basis till xmas day so my expectations of a weight loss are low over xmas... but you have got to live havent you....;)

Have not been on and updated my diary for a while,,,, ended up having xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day and the 27th dec off the tablets.... then also had new years eve and new years day off them as well , so six days in total and put on 5lbs... which I feel was pretty fair considering what I ate on those days and also what I have drank all over xmas and new year...
Started back on tablets yesterday although only managed to get 2 tablets in as only had two proper meals... today has been better...
bran flakes for breakfast and banana
sandwich for lunch with snack o jacks
homemade beef stew for dinner.. made it myself and although I say it myself was extremely yummy!!
also had a few sugar sweets and a lolly
total cals approx- 1300cals today

My only worry now is that I would like to stay the same at my weigh in but this is on wed 5/1/11- not very optimistic...... might even changed my appt with the nurse to the friday to see if I can manage to get it sorted..... would hate to have a gain really........

Back