Newie, first day

firelass

Hello,

It's my first day on the cambridge diet. I heard about this site though someone who's youtube channel I follow.
I thought it sounds like a good idea, because this is going to be hard work.

Its day one and I'm sooo hungry.
Anyway, a bit about me. My name is Kelda, I'm 29 and will be 30 in a few weeks.

My worst nightmare would be looking back at my 30th birthday pictures and just feeling horrid about them. Its bad enough to imagine I'm going to be 30!! I just can't believe it. Where did life go!

I'm a student and a career, I do go to the gym but only once a week when I have time. I'm 5'7 and i'm quite big built. So I think my ideal weight for my hight will be too low for my build. 10.5 stone is around the top end of the ideal weight for my hight. I'm aiming for 11 stone. Currently I'm 15.8 stone.

so I have 4st8lb to loose. I would like to lose a stone by my birthday in june. But I want to be careful, last thing I want is to be too ill to have fun.

My mum is disabled, and we think that other than being predisposed for her illnesses her issues with food have made things worse. I really don't want to end up like my mum. So this is the kick up the bum I need to start things off.

A lot of the students in my class are a decade younger than me, I hate being the frumpy one in the large jumper hiding from sight at the back.

I think my issue will be when the side effects kick in. At the moment I'm just so hungry my sofa is starting to look nice.

Anyway, thats me :D talk to you guys soon :D

Hi Kelda

My name is Dee I'm also 29yrs turning 30 in December.

I'm 12st 7lbs and my goal weight is 8 st 7lb.

My aim is to loose 4 stones.

I start CW on Monday I'm on SS (step1) I hope I can stick to this.

My manager tried it and it worked for her she lost 5 stones.

Which step are you on ?

Hi Firelass welcome to the forum it really makes me feel quite sad when people want to lose weight and they start by saying "I know it's going to hard work" and "I feel really hungry" I hope you don't put yourself through too much to get to your goal, good luck. ;)

Hey guys, :D

I'm on sole sorce plus. Because I have to have some food lol so step one. My bigest issue is I love tea, but it has to have milk in it.

Hey caretaker, your pictures are amazing. I think I find it hard because I have always just put food in my mouth before I relise I'm eating. Today my mum had a foot long subway for lunch, when you think about it, its a lot of food.
Thank you for the luck.
Actually this being day 2, I'm feeling a little better about it. I have managed today just fine. I said no to the subway about 12 times before mum stoped asking lol.

Hi Firelass

Congratulations for say no to the subway.

Today is day 1 for - so now my journey begins

Keep up the good work :)

Hiii Kelda, seen you around the CD forums! :D Now I know your name, yay! xD I've just finished day 4 and after how badly i felt yesterday, today I am feeling fantastic! :D I'm thinking it takes a dip before it gets better but hang in there! :D *hugs* I'm back on track and more motivated than ever :D Try drinking more water if you are feeling hungry, it can help fill up your tummy <3 My CDC also advises to eat a mint - she said Tesco's own boiled ones do the trick, although i've yet to test it. :D Hugs to you! :D

I'm on soul source plus with the food. I started on Sunday. Don't think I could handle not having a meal. You?

At work it was easier but today I'm at home trying to keep busy.

Im finding day 2 really hard - the bonus today is I haven't had any side effects.

Well if you can tonight how about a long long bath with a book? or an audio book? just think its almost all the way through day two. Is there a film or something you have been wanting to watch? well if anything at least your house will be ship shape. Good thing because if you do get side effects you can lie on the sofa for a while lol :)

Do you like jigsaws? I know a good site online for some to keep you busy?

Hey again, Kelda. :) I just googled the Cambridge diet and read that it includes a diet that includes 440 - 1500 cals a day.... do you consume a certain amount every day or does it vary between that amount?

After just joining this site, i'm starting to wonder if i should try out an actual diet instead of the plain old eat less/exercise more thing.

Back