Newish Newbie!!

JoozzyJoo

Hi all, I've been a lurker on here for many, many moons now, commenting every now and then.

Well I've decided to declare my intentions for all to see and hopefully it will help me get my head back around to losing this weight!

I'm 5' 7" and since June have put on a stone, taking me to around 15 stone (will know tomorrow, as my weigh day will be Fridays). I have a wardrobe full of clothes I cannot wear cos I'm too big; last week I had to buy 2 pairs of trousers for work in a bigger size. That was my lowest point for a long time. I've got 18's, 16's, 14's and 12's in my wardrobe and have set myself goals - I will definately be back into my size 16's (comfortably) by Christmas and I'll be back in my size 12 jeans by next year's holiday in June.

I'm going to do this my following the SW plan because I know it works; exercise regularly and take on board all the good advice and support given on this Forum - and i'll do my best to give some back too!

My one vice is alcohol on the weekend - although myself and hubby have agreed that we will give it a miss for the next month and go from there.

Good luck everyone! x

Good luck joozzyjoo!
Why not come and join us tomorrow on the friday weighers thread?
It wont be long till your back in your smaller clothes :) xx

Agree, enjoy a few, syn them, and take them off of your weeks allowance.
With WI on Friday, you have time for a really good week - if you can discipline yourself not to eat the used syns.
Strangely enough, if I cut out alcohol, I normally STS or gain ??
If I drink, I see a loss unless I've blown my syns of course!!

Back