Newly joined here on minimins

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dizzy-domino, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. dizzy-domino

dizzy-domino New Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

I have been doing slimming world for just over a year & was doing really well until I was struck with really bad depression and hormonal issues. I am trying hard to get motivated and get back on track after gaining 9lbs on my holidays and creeping with speed up to mys starting weight. I desperately don't want to go back there!!! I figured these boards would be a good place to start for some support and motivation and hopefully I can do the same for some of you too.

Dizzy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hey Dizzy, cool name! Welcome to the boards and you are so right, you've come to the right place - we certainly will be here to help motivate and encourage you, it sounds like you've had a tough time of it but I see your total weight loss has been 17lbs so thats brilliant, the same as I've lost - very well done!
    I'm sure that with encouragement and some work you can get those 9lbs and more off...little steps make a big difference!
    Hope you enjoy it here x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You have done well in the past and I am sure you can have one good day on the diet and then another until you are back in the frame.

Good luck

Irene xx

5. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available! I am sure you will reach goal in no time!
    Onwards and Downwards
    Sharkbait1983 x

6. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hello and :welcome2:
    Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

7. jigglymum

jigglymum Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0.5lb(24.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi there Dizzy, good luck i'm sure you can do it and i know you'll get loads of help an support here i know i do :) xx

8. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(13.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dizzy :wavey: Well done on the weight loss so far and I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.