• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newly joined here on minimins

S: 16st5lb C: 15st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 1st3lb(7.42%)
Hi all,

I have been doing slimming world for just over a year & was doing really well until I was struck with really bad depression and hormonal issues. I am trying hard to get motivated and get back on track after gaining 9lbs on my holidays and creeping with speed up to mys starting weight. I desperately don't want to go back there!!! I figured these boards would be a good place to start for some support and motivation and hopefully I can do the same for some of you too.

Dizzy x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
S: 14st1lb C: 12st7lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st8lb(11.17%)
Hey Dizzy, cool name! Welcome to the boards and you are so right, you've come to the right place - we certainly will be here to help motivate and encourage you, it sounds like you've had a tough time of it but I see your total weight loss has been 17lbs so thats brilliant, the same as I've lost - very well done!
I'm sure that with encouragement and some work you can get those 9lbs and more off...little steps make a big difference!
Hope you enjoy it here x

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available! I am sure you will reach goal in no time!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Stormwind

Silver Member
G: 12st0lb
Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

S: 20st11lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 5st0.5lb(24.23%)
Hi there Dizzy, good luck i'm sure you can do it and i know you'll get loads of help an support here i know i do :) xx

KarenB

S: 13st0lb C: 11st3.5lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 1st10.5lb(13.46%)
Hi Dizzy :wavey: Well done on the weight loss so far and I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 7
Syn Values 7
JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting 4
Slimming World - Food Diaries 190
Introductions 0