Newly joined here on minimins

dizzy-domino

Hi all,

I have been doing slimming world for just over a year & was doing really well until I was struck with really bad depression and hormonal issues. I am trying hard to get motivated and get back on track after gaining 9lbs on my holidays and creeping with speed up to mys starting weight. I desperately don't want to go back there!!! I figured these boards would be a good place to start for some support and motivation and hopefully I can do the same for some of you too.

Dizzy x

Hey Dizzy, cool name! Welcome to the boards and you are so right, you've come to the right place - we certainly will be here to help motivate and encourage you, it sounds like you've had a tough time of it but I see your total weight loss has been 17lbs so thats brilliant, the same as I've lost - very well done!
I'm sure that with encouragement and some work you can get those 9lbs and more off...little steps make a big difference!
Hope you enjoy it here x

Hi and welcome. You have done well in the past and I am sure you can have one good day on the diet and then another until you are back in the frame.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available! I am sure you will reach goal in no time!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Hi there Dizzy, good luck i'm sure you can do it and i know you'll get loads of help an support here i know i do :) xx

Back