News from Moi!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi guys! I haven't been around in a while, well I've been reading but not posting as to be honest diet wise I've not much to say!
It's going great...etc!
I was reeeeally missing my social life a few weeks back but I love that I can now go out and not drink -may sound obvious but I'm 20 and was used to getting pissed!-
Also, just before I started LT i was seeing someone but finished things as I was too embarressed to tell him I was starting and we became great friends, booked a hol together etc and I told him about LT, in the past few weeks we're back seeing each other and I've never been so comfortable with someone!!
He's the one who liked me just as much when I was three stone heavier too which I love! It's early days and we haven't slept together yet but I'm so much more confident in other areas-i wont go into detail:p(not always worrying how I look etc)
Also, I joined a gym but because I just got off mad hours in work i couldn't go:( But i'm back to normal now so I'll be hitting it regulary and if I ever post saying i haven't been in a while I'm trusting you guys to knock some sence into me!!

Also HI NEWBIES!! sorry I haven't been to say hello, hope you're all well and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Also, hi again fattothin, tracyj, julie84, pinapple, shazpaz, mini, bea, sonky etc!
You've all been such a help to me Thank You!
xxx

Hiya hun. Glad to hear from you again. Great you've been sticking to the diet and doing FAB as usual!! Never doubted you hun! Its also good that you are back with your 'boyfriend'. This guy has obviously fallen for you! Have fun....enjoy your time with him. Don't be self concious....he obviously cares a great deal about you and the weight never bothered him, even when you were heavier. Now you've lost so much weight hopefully the self confidence will follow soon.

Good to hear you're doing well.
xxx

Hi Daisyhappy,
Im Just starting out with the same amount of weight to lose as you roughly.I want to congratulate you in doing so well and good luck with your boyfriend,he sounds great!

Great post! Wishing you luck!! lovely to hear you're doing great!

Great to hear from you and all your news! Delighted to hear you have a new man in your life and one that in to you for "you"..if you know what I mean. See you are close to your 4stone off goal too...WOW!

Best of luck with the gym...I found it great to tone...I did about half weights and half cardio...and it worked for me.....

Awww hi Daisy hun that was really nice im really happy for you! Your special someone sounds very nice and glad he is supportive. I am happy to push you into the gym honey but i do need to join myself so you can moan at me too lol

Glad you're back honey xxxxxxxx

Aw thanks peoples!:)
I think i was always too insecure(on the inside) to have a relationship before, still am a little bit but he's got the patience of a saint-he needs it with me!-
I missed posting around here!
Have i missed anything??

Hiya daisyhappy - wow lovely post. Great to hear you have a someone special in your life and thats fab how it all came about. When is your holiday together? Where you going?

You are doing so fab hun and it'll not be long til your hitting your 2nd goal, imagine that eh! You look great in yuor pic byt the way - very angelic but with a hint of glee in your eye!!!

Today going well for me, thanks for your earlier post. Looking forward to my evening shake and looking forward to feeling cleasned again - I know might sound daft, but after all my bad eating, am feeling sluggish and minging! Roll on weigh in, hope to get near as pos to my lightest weight. Might be a bit ambitious to lose all I put on by Sat, but giving it my all!

xxxx

Hee hee i think i look angelicly devilish!
We're going to Amsterdam in June, i can't wait yaaaay!!
I hear mushrooms are very low carbs so yay again *slap on wrist* I'm very bold!
Aw I know how you feel, i had a chicken wrap when i was in week 2 and felt really sluggish and awful for days!
You haven't must left to lose so you'll be a skinny malink in no time!
I'm looking forward to some chicken soup crisps later mmmm with a bit of cajun chicken spice thrown over them!
Thanks for your reply, glad to hear you're in higher spirits!

Hi Daisy nice to have ya back,:p xxxx

Back