NEWSFLASH: scan bran shortage!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mod-karen79, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

there's lots of talk about scanbrans at the moment so just thought i'd share the news.

someone in class was asking for scanbran tonight and our consultant said that the factory that makes scanbran has shut down as they can't cope with the demand for them and are relocating to a bigger factory...hence why they're not available in class at the moment. she also said that healthfood stores have latched on to the fact that there's a shortage and some places are charging over £2 per pack.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stocked up a couple of weeks ago when I found them in the local Holland & Barrett store. But they certainly weren't charging £2 - what a cheek :eek:

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I bought 6 packets of them tonight from h&b and they were £1.05 per packet, they're not too bad actually but not as nice as ryvita but less syns

5. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Yeah our consultant said the same but that was months ago and she said they would be available in May, must be taking them longer.

6. Ethyl

Ethyl Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    oh gaawd !! I'm right into them at them at the mo ! How sad do i sound??? I been spending at least 3 syns on them a day ...and thas a whole lot of scan bran!! Thinly scraped jam and banana wiv a cuppa coffee, i know i know i'm all over this forum sayin the same thing!!! hehehehehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.