NEWSFLASH: scan bran shortage!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
there's lots of talk about scanbrans at the moment so just thought i'd share the news.

someone in class was asking for scanbran tonight and our consultant said that the factory that makes scanbran has shut down as they can't cope with the demand for them and are relocating to a bigger factory...hence why they're not available in class at the moment. she also said that healthfood stores have latched on to the fact that there's a shortage and some places are charging over £2 per pack.

I stocked up a couple of weeks ago when I found them in the local Holland & Barrett store. But they certainly weren't charging £2 - what a cheek :eek:

I bought 6 packets of them tonight from h&b and they were £1.05 per packet, they're not too bad actually but not as nice as ryvita but less syns

Yeah our consultant said the same but that was months ago and she said they would be available in May, must be taking them longer.

oh gaawd !! I'm right into them at them at the mo ! How sad do i sound??? I been spending at least 3 syns on them a day ...and thas a whole lot of scan bran!! Thinly scraped jam and banana wiv a cuppa coffee, i know i know i'm all over this forum sayin the same thing!!! hehehehehe

Back