Extra Easy Scan bran is there an as good equivilent??

em1985uk

Hey I'm new here but I been doing Slimming World on EE a while now am so annoyed with myself as I put on 3 lbs anyway I wanna up my scanbran intake but I hate it!!!! is there anything that does the same thing but tastes better? like rivita would that do? or shall I just keep cramming in the scanbran although i'm struggling we doing a challenge atm where u need to try and fit in 4 scan bran a day not only is it expensive as thats nearly a pack a day and at £1.29 for 6 over a week on 4 a day it's costing me a small fortune and it tastes rank lol xx

If you don't like it and can't afford it - why bother? There are lots of other ways of getting fibre into your diet.

Last edited:
The packs of scanbran I buy have10 in them, you can use 5 as a HEb, there are loads of scanbran cake recipes on here, it's the only way I can stomach them but I know some people just eat them as crackerbread.

All bran or bran flakes are a good alternative.

Yeah, in my opinion scan bran challenge doesn't work, certainly didn't make me lose more anyway. If you don't like it, don't eat it. I only make cakes with it, if I haven't got any I use all bran, does the same thing

I break my scan bran into vanilla muller light..makes it easier to eat because I hate the taste of it otherwise!

Back