Newstart starting monday!!

Leannec9826

Hey everyone I am starting exante on Monday. I currently have used exante before but never seem to last over three days. This time I feel more motivated to do this if I can just get passed the third day I think I will feel better in myself and have the will to carry on. I have also tried slim and save but that again I lasted to the 3rd day and the eating just made me crave more and to be honest I coped better on exante than slim and save. Well enough rambling Monday 100% total solution and hopefully with the support on here I WILL do this this time xxxxxxx

Hi. Good luck on your new Exante Journey! Sure you'll do great, sounds like your heads in the right place.

Thank you Hun I'm hoping my heads in the right place lol it's a different story when ur on the diet it's soo hard lol xxxxx

Thanx huni just hope I can do it this time round ur doin really well huni keep up the gd work xxxxx

I'm sure you can do it...just think positive! I will be pleased when I have got week 1 under my belt. But happy with my progress so far. Couldn't have done it without this forum tho! Looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Aww thank u huni, yeah u will be feeling much better after the first week. Just wish I was where you are just now lol!! Just ordered my pack got the variety pack , dreading the soup I can't stomach the Thai one the rest I enjoy though!! So I'll just have to hold my nose for that one and chuck it down me haha xxxxxxxx

Hi there I too am starting Monday did exante beginning Jan this year lost bout 25 in 6 wk was well pleased kept off till recent had miscarriage and break up all within few wk and really turned to food for comfort but I think my head is now clear and got my stuff ready wiSh me luck! X x x x x

Hey huni go on you!! Sorry to hear you went threw all that!! And WOW 6 weeks is amazing I lasted 3 DAYS lol that's ridiculous. But I'm back and I' think I'm in the right frame off mind this time I sort off know what to expect, and it's bloody tough lol but good on u hun and the very best off luck we can do this !!! Xxxxx

Hi and welcome to Exante, dont think of what you did last time, this is a new beginning and if you keep positive and want to acheive your weight loss you will do it .Keep coming on this site and you will get so much support and help from everyone,so good luck and keep us informed ahow you are doing,why dont you join the September Challenge thread that will give you some incentive to keep going, hugs and xx

Thanks leanne and angel yeah been bit nightmare but lets keep each other goin Monday here we come! And u will last longer than 3 days we all in this for the long haul! X

Hi Leanne and welcome. Sounds like you are ready to rock and roll so good luck. What a lovely family you have and cute dog (what type is it?).

Hope your first few days go well for you and you achieve the results you're after. XX

Aww thanx all u girls I'm so nervous I really need to do this and because I've failed last time it's hard but yeah try not to think off last time and hopefully plain sailing from there lol!!
My dog is a lhapso apso sorry I've spelt that wrong haha!! Thanks all u girlies for my replys it helps so much keep strong ur all doin great roll on Monday xxxxxx

Hi Everyone! I am restarting on Monday too - so hope you don't mind if I join you. I really need the "group" thing. I live in Spain and Cambridge is 800 cals/day and it is just too slow. Have 4 weeks til i go to India for a month so really want/need to lose some weight before then. It is great to see some of you have lost so much - well done - hope I can be one of you soon!

Thanks Leanne - decided not to put it off so started today! I love Exante products - they are so tasty. Just had spicey tomato soup. Mushroom later and a shake as a hot bedtime drink. Can't wait to see some movement on those scales!!!! Good luck tomorrow and keep in touch....

Aww that's good hun ! determination that's a great sign and starting a day early go you!! I'm dreading it and really nervous I just really hope I can do this!! Keep up the good work huni xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Leanne - you can do it - we are in this together - I really must do this as my knees are now in bad shape due to my weight. Doctor said losing is the only answer. I have about 5.5 stones to lose. I can't do it in one go due to hol in India for the whole of October. I will resume for Nov and most of December (Christmas off) then Jan. Have a cruise in Feb and one in March then I am into it for the final slog. Hope to be slim again end May 2013.

Good luck tomorrow Leanne - look forward to hearing about your day!

Back