Next sale

Jo B

Had a little look in the Next sale today - ended up coming away with a dress, a skirt, a jumper, a coat and a pair of long boots! I am finding it really quite exciting being able to go into any shops and pick up some clothes! The boots are my most exciting purchase as it is the first time I have ever been able to buy long boots in a normal shop as my calves have always been too big - and they don't have an elasticated bit on the side!

Yay for you Jo!!! It is so exciting, fitting into things you never expected. I have held off buying boots thus far. Looking forward to winter for that one!!

Jez
xx

Great to be able to get some nice bargains in the sale!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

(I sense another shopaholic coming along.... Blonde, watch out for your title!)

Great feeling huh? Congrats on your fab weight loss so far! x

I bought two polo shirts and a pair of size 34 trousers in the Next sale - really pleased to find that the trousers are comfortable! I expected them to be a bit tight. Until recently I couldn't shop in Next at all because their sizes didn't go up high enough!

LOL Jo, you enjoy the experience!

I have always hated shopping, but am finding myself popping into the shops on a regular basis just to try things on and find out what size I am in their clothes. I can't get over the range of stores that are now open to me :D.

I must admit I am going to have to join the band wagon too :) I brought four pairs of shoes from Next, yes the high ones which I haven't managed to wear for a long time! :)

It's all very exciting this shopping lark, isn't it?! The only annoying thing is the difference in sizes between shops. How can I be a 14 in some places and an 18 in others? Ah well, I know I am a lot smaller than I was 14 weeks ago. The other thing is how come when I was a 20+ there wasn't anything in that size, now I am between a 14-18 everything is 20+!!!

Me too .... 5am Saturday morning I was there! Such a good feeling to be able to buy what I like rather than what fits!

x

Back