Next stop, size 10 jeans...

I just checked out my cdc's list of stocked items - she doesn't seem to sell it :(

100% day 4, wahey! Hardest day in terms of length and meal spacing but I made it :) also sat through fried breakfast and burger and chips - I have more willpower than I thought!

Thanks J, the pins and needles are just when I'm cold. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Ahh HELP! Do you think it would be ok for me to have a coke zero on a Saturday? I'm craving real food today quite badly and I am trying to resist having a chicken salad because I want to stay SS for as long as possible, but I think the treat of a coke zero at the weekend might help me find it a bit less difficult... Any thoughts??

Ok so I went to Tesco to get hubby's food for the week as well as stuff like dog food, loo roll, bottled water, washing powder... It was so hard walking past all the food! But I managed it. However, got to the checkout and paid for it all and our bill came to £39 and then plus my cambridge on top is £90 a week! Ahh! Normally we spend £50-£60 a week on food :( so had a bit of a panic :(

I go to aldi! We spend about £50 a week normally for us both. My Cambridge is £40 a week and spending about £20 in aldi for my OH so only £10 more than usual :) you can get a big pack of mince for £3 to do shepherds pie/chilli/burgers/bolognaise etc x

Ahh. Good plan. I really need to spend under £20 a week on all other grocery stuff or we can't afford for me to carry on with it!

So glad I ordered 10 mint choc (swapping 3 yukky flavours so technically 7) and 7 chocolate tetras this week. Also trying a maple pecan porridge, ordered 3 leek soups and 3 vanillas. I've had butterscotch and strawberry shakes so far today and I disliked both of them. I know it's boring but I need to enjoy my "meals" as much as possible or the next few weeks are going to be much harder to deal with!

So glad I ordered 10 mint choc (swapping 3 yukky flavours so technically 7) and 7 chocolate tetras this week. Also trying a maple pecan porridge, ordered 3 leek soups and 3 vanillas. I've had butterscotch and strawberry shakes so far today and I disliked both of them. I know it's boring but I need to enjoy my "meals" as much as possible or the next few weeks are going to be much harder to deal with!

The mint chic ones are fab hot as are the choc orange ones.
I've never had a shake cold but I enjoy all of the tetras more for convenience than anything else.

Your do right though you have to find things you enjoy and then it's all systems go x x x

Ahh HELP! Do you think it would be ok for me to have a coke zero on a Saturday? I'm craving real food today quite badly and I am trying to resist having a chicken salad because I want to stay SS for as long as possible, but I think the treat of a coke zero at the weekend might help me find it a bit less difficult... Any thoughts??

I think the occasional one won't do you any harm
At all, pleased you made it last and enjoyed it x x

Yeah, I have it got at about 7pm curled up on the sofa and it feels really indulgent :)

Not as keen on the orange ones! Prefer having shakes warm where possible as I'm feeling the cold a lot and missing my "normal" hot drinks. Peppermint tea is nice enough but doesn't come close to a milky breakfast blend!

I think the occasional one won't do you any harm At all, pleased you made it last and enjoyed it x x

Ahh that's good. I had a 375ml bottle yesterday an another today, sipped over about 2 hours and it was just a lovely treat so am going to do it every weekend I think as something to look forward to when hubby is eating yummy weekend things!

Ahh that's good. I had a 375ml bottle yesterday an another today, sipped over about 2 hours and it was just a lovely treat so am going to do it every weekend I think as something to look forward to when hubby is eating yummy weekend things!

I'm not sure if it's the artificial sweeteners they worry will cause you to crave more but as a weekend treat it's far better to have that than something else :)
Ask your CDC but I'm sure mine said it was ok occasionally x x

Yeah, I read up quite a lot online and the consensus was it's a worry it will trigger the cravings for junk food. It has no citric acid in it so can't knock me out of ketosis, and I really need a little something to get me through the long weekend days!

Just need a little moan. I have a really, really sore throat and roof of mouth/back of nose. My ears are poppy and I'm in pain every time I swallow. I'm tired and a bit hungry (actually a lot).

I have my final accountancy exam on Wednesday - normally around this time I am stressing and revising all free hours, and I comfort eat. Obviously that's not happening now, but I'm finding it a bit tricky and feeling this ill isn't helping. Bleurgh.

First weigh in tomorrow after 6 full days - really hoping for a 10lb loss but we shall see! I was about 9lb down on my scales this morning but I don't know what my cdc's are.

Also going to get some psyllium husk tablets this week as Dulcolax isn't the gentlest of reliefs for the whole toilet thing.

Just need a little moan. I have a really, really sore throat and roof of mouth/back of nose. My ears are poppy and I'm in pain every time I swallow. I'm tired and a bit hungry (actually a lot).

I have my final accountancy exam on Wednesday - normally around this time I am stressing and revising all free hours, and I comfort eat. Obviously that's not happening now, but I'm finding it a bit tricky and feeling this ill isn't helping. Bleurgh.

First weigh in tomorrow after 6 full days - really hoping for a 10lb loss but we shall see! I was about 9lb down on my scales this morning but I don't know what my cdc's are.

Also going to get some psyllium husk tablets this week as Dulcolax isn't the gentlest of reliefs for the whole toilet thing.

Sorry to hear you don't feel very well but I bet the loss tomorrow will be just the boost you need.

Good luck with the exam x

Thanks, angel :)

50 minutes until weigh in! Ahh! Morning weighers, do you have your breakfast after you've seen your cdc? I am trying not to let anything pass my lips until I've been weighed! But I've just washed my hair, eek. Time to blow dry and get dressed in my lightest clothes, lol.

Thanks, angel :) 50 minutes until weigh in! Ahh! Morning weighers, do you have your breakfast after you've seen your cdc? I am trying not to let anything pass my lips until I've been weighed! But I've just washed my hair, eek. Time to blow dry and get dressed in my lightest clothes, lol.

I don't have anything and I weigh in around 10am :)

Good luck hunni, very excited for you x

Good luck both of you xxx

Back