Next stop, size 10 jeans...

Yeah you defo need to eat SS+ if you're still feeling poorly - the extra food will help your body fight the germs! I have just been reading some threads, it's so hard to feel motivated to stay on track and not cheat when you read posts about all the food people have been eating while they're cheating or off plan, especially if they've still had a loss that week! Boo :(

That is my pet hate !

We come here to take solace from " food " and the last thing I want is to hear about people cheating but the best way to look at is . . . Your not cheating ! Your doing FAB
This plan cost so much no way would I want to cheat and waste my money !
You can do it, you know you can stay on track and the great losses will continue x x x

Thanks! I was really worried today I had knocked myself out of ketosis, but it's still ok!

I had a shake, some chicken breast, a small piece of lamb steak and an egg - my cdc said I should eat a bit more because I'm poorly so I am still counting it as on plan... I didn't exceed 600 calories, and I didn't really want to eat :( hoping to feel a bit better tomorrow for a 3-shake SS day! Keep the losses going... I was 13.0.4 on my scales this morning so I'm only a day or two away from being in the 12s (on my scales at least) :)

Thanks for the message anyway - glad I'm not the only one and hope this food-containing message hasn't messed with anyone's head! :(

Thanks! I was really worried today I had knocked myself out of ketosis, but it's still ok! I had a shake, some chicken breast, a small piece of lamb steak and an egg - my cdc said I should eat a bit more because I'm poorly so I am still counting it as on plan... I didn't exceed 600 calories, and I didn't really want to eat :( hoping to feel a bit better tomorrow for a 3-shake SS day! Keep the losses going... I was 13.0.4 on my scales this morning so I'm only a day or two away from being in the 12s (on my scales at least) :) Thanks for the message anyway - glad I'm not the only one and hope this food-containing message hasn't messed with anyone's head! :(

Not at all, hope you feel better soon and your food is all great choices, not at all cheating :)

Snap! I have to stop reading and get out fast. It just makes it harder, as you said, when someone cheats and loses 11lbs, and I stick to SS 100% and lose 3lb grrrr. But you know what? If I didn't have to run away from the food talk I'd point out that they're losing the same 11lbs over and over (water weight, rebuilding glycemic stores) .... and we ladies are losing 3lbs never to be seen again! Ha! Yeah, on stressful days I have to stick to the CD 100% threads :-( sorry, rant over!

How're you feeling Menekse? Hope the antibiotics are kicking in and the tonsillitis is on the way out .... You're on track with your nutrients strategy, and you're totally in the right had space to continue SS when you're all better - it's inspirational. Good for you on not going hog wild! Big hugs and get well soon xxx

Yeah, right with you all there!

I feel so, so weak still and really just no better yet :( so I'm having some chicken again for breakfast as it makes me feel less sick than a shake. I weighed myself this morning and am so glad I'd stuck to protein and not cheated as I'm now in the 12 bracket on my scales! Only just (12.13.6!) but the first time in about 10 months so I'm happy :)

Yeah, right with you all there!

I feel so, so weak still and really just no better yet :( so I'm having some chicken again for breakfast as it makes me feel less sick than a shake. I weighed myself this morning and am so glad I'd stuck to protein and not cheated as I'm now in the 12 bracket on my scales! Only just (12.13.6!) but the first time in about 10 months so I'm happy :)

Yay well done! I was in the 13's today- 13.12! So happy as well! Still feeling ill too...left half my shake this morning as it was making me gag! Got another bar for lunch & think im going to have chicken salad for tea again! x

Sorry to read that you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. x

glad you ve got the 12s as your silver lining to a pretty lousy week, hope your starting to turn the corner as tonsillitis is a rough affair in adults
jx

Hey all :)

Thanks for the messages - more tomorrow but I'm afraid today turned into a bit of a train wreck - this evening mostly due to being on the streets at work - we get offered fizzy drinks and can't turn them down without potentially offending important new relationships and I just spent the whole evening being really cross because I knew it had probably knocked me straight out of ketosis!

Back to 3 shakes and water tomorrow!

Love to you all xx

Don't feel bad! It's nothing you could've avoided! Just stick to three shakes a day for the next few days and you'll be in ketosis in no time. Are you feeling any better? I've just had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast as I really can't stomach a shake x

Bleurgh, the weekend was a write off after Friday. I'm so cross with myself and have defo put on at least 2lbs.

Back on it today - 100% until we go away, and then 100% until Christmas. I feel a lot better now than I did last Tuesday when I went to the doctor's so that will help me stick to it.

I could have lost 20lb in 3 weeks and instead I'll be lucky if I lose 14 - so irritated with myself. Argh.

Bleurgh, the weekend was a write off after Friday. I'm so cross with myself and have defo put on at least 2lbs. Back on it today - 100% until we go away, and then 100% until Christmas. I feel a lot better now than I did last Tuesday when I went to the doctor's so that will help me stick to it. I could have lost 20lb in 3 weeks and instead I'll be lucky if I lose 14 - so irritated with myself. Argh.

It's easy to get annoyed and fall if the wagon so try to look at how far you have come and focus on all off the good days instead of the few
" naughty " Days ! You've done great and a few days off plan isn't the end of the world so long as you get straight back on it . You still have a good few weeks before Xmas :)

can t agree more with the girls above

dont worry about the one that got away be proud of the one you still have and the others to follow. you had a stinker of a week now off the pastures new
jxx

Thanks, ladies! Back on it 100% today and feeling much better re: the tonsillitis - hubby's 30th celebrations the weekend after next, came up with a plan with my cdc and there's no reason I can't be 100% give or take a step 3 day between now and Christmas!

Missed you all - how have your weeks gone?

Adding to everyone above, babe! You know, I'm the queen of CWP blips. If I can get back on it, so can you. I read somewhere that even though its better to stay 100%, sometimes we have a blip (life happens) and we shouldn't see it as a failure but as a little break. You had a small break because of work commitments and now you're back on track. I think we get impatient with ourselves because we want the maximum weight loss and anything less than that is unacceptable. Don't forget, you've been on less than 500kcal for most of the week. A couple of days of more than that will not add 2lbs of fat. It's gonna just be water and glycogen. Getting back on track will get rid of that in no time. Cheer up Hun and guzzle some refreshing water. :) X

Back