Next target reached!!!

jack29

Well as of this morning I have reached my next target!! I have now lost 4 stone excactly on this brilliant diet:) I started on Aug 23rd at 17stone 3lbs and this moring Nov 22nd I weigh-in at 13stone 3lbs. I have lost 12 inch from my bust, 14 inch from my waist and 10 inch from my hips. I hope by putting this info on here it might help encourage anyone who may be struggling or despondant!
If I get really brave...I am a bit shy:eek: ...I may put some photo's on of my journey so far! I still have a way to go to my goal but it's so good to have come this far!

WOW !! amazing results - well done you :D :D

love

Debz
xx

Fantastic!!!!!

PLEASE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE share some piccies. It is one of the most encouraging things to see other people's success. It might even make you realise how far you have come. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. (Ok no more begging from me, wouldnt want you to feel pressure!):)

Wow! 4 stone in 3 months. This diet is fab isn't it, but it's still you that has to put in the hard work.

Well done :)

Way to go, 4 stone in 3 months is fantastic, what a fab achievement.

Put your piccies on, they're lovely to see & do help anyone struggling - you're an inspiration now, be proud.

Attachments

• 4_1_114.gif
    4_1_114.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 79
Well done you. I find these Autumn months hard as its colder and longer nights so it is great to hear of your success through my difficult time. Congratulations on your determination.

Just off for a peek now, well done on your loss, its such a great feeling x

Congratulations and well done you look Fabulous!

jack29/Helen 13 weeks on vlcd! Before and After

Back