next to last day for a while.

chrisfromengland

Well i've done 3 weeks on the cambridge diet,

i feel i've done well, only had 1 blip, and that was because i was stupid.

I've only lost 6lb, was hoping for more

but i have def lost inches of my waist, bum etc, still got the jelly belly, but i should have done situps and that would have toned it up.

I'm going to see my leader tomorrow. And going to buy more sachets for when i come home of holiday.

You see i go to turkey on friday for 9 nights with that girls, and i know it would be so hard to stay on the diet.

So i've decided that for the 9 nights i'm just going to enjoy myself. And when i come home i will be straight back on the diet, to lose the holiday weight.

I've decided that tomorrow tea, i will introduce a few carbs into my meal.

I've looked at my eating habits, and when away i'm going to eat healthy, no rubbish food, just nice stuff, and if that means some pasta with carbs so be it.

I've also got a bottle of wine in the fridge, going to have a glass tue/wed/thur night to get me into the holiday mood.

I have to say that i have found the diet to be quite easy, yesterday was the only day that i actually wanted food, i could have killed for a packed of crisps.

I've baked and cooked a sunday dinner each week, so i'm real proud of myself.

I've gone out with the girls and drank water, which is hard with a gang of girls.

I'm not going back to being the coke addict again, it's water all the way for me.

On holiday i'm gonna substitute a few alcholic drinks at night for water.

It's not much but every little helps.

My only problem on the diet was that i felt that i had body odour, and i've never had a problem with body odour, i felt that it had a sour smell to it.

i want to wish you all success, it's not easy but the end results are well worth it.

And just to say thank you to this board as i couldn't have done it without you.

And i will be back just to lose those holiday pounds.

xxx

Have a fab time xxx

have a FAB holiday!!
where are you going in turkey?
ive been to olu deniez a few times and its fantastic.
xx

hey, hope you have a fab holiday.im of on sat for a week and coming of cd aswell maybe we could get going back on cd together might help :) x

well i went for my 3rd weigh in

and it was 3 and a half

making a total loss of

10lb, not to bad, was hoping for a stone

i really want to stay on the diet, but after a discussion with my leader, i've decided to eat sensible, well as sensible as you can on holiday.

I've got anotyer weeks supply of drinks and shakes so that when i return home, i can get straight back on the diet.

Back