nibbea goes off on an adventure

nibbea

Had my first meeting last night and picked up my food packs.

The water is cooling in the fridge and Ive started the day with some green tea.

The first meeting felt different to anything I was used to, the small group was lovely.

off we go then...can't really beleive that I could have lost weight by pop in on sunday.

shona

Hi Shona

Glad it went well, it takes a while to get into the real crux of the therapy, the first few weeks are real get to know you weeks.

Don't cool the water too much, it is harder to get down when it is very cold, warm or room temperature is best. Try to drink 2 ltires by 12-12.30 and you are away (and not too many trips to the loo in the middle of the night if you drink the majority early). Take it nice and steady though.

Good luck and keep coming here for support.

Hi there im in week 4 of LL and I never feel physical hunger now and yes pop ins great as the weight loss will keep you going.
XXc

hey flopster

your pics were fab....thanks for the water tip, I was waiting until it was ice cold.

Have just had mushroom soup for lunch, whilst I drooled wanting Sams sandwich he had a paddy cos mummy wouldnt give him her soup.

Hiya Illdoit

Im very hungry but also very motivated, bring on keytosis is all I can say.

shona

shona

Hi Shona
I didnt get into proper Ketosis until day 13 but thats me,after that I wasnt hungery and feel fab BUT I WONT EAT AS ONCE YOU CHEAT its so hard to get back on track.Take it one day at a time and you'll soon be buzzing with all those fab weight losses
xxc

Hiya Illdoit

Im very hungry but also very motivated, bring on keytosis is all I can say.

shona

shona[/quote]

Back