nibbling my way thru the queasy!

exactly!
straight SSing,it'll be tricky till you et back into your rhythm,but you can do it.
remember how you felt a week ago when it was going fine?
want to feel like that again?

smile_goat.gif
Thank you, Jane & Sam. I have to say that i'm glad today is about to be over for me because the rest of the day, even after i posted last, has been the pits. i have only been lying to myself. nibbling. eating. not just protiens either. i'm probably soooo out of ketosis.

I was just talking to my husband about it, which i wouldnt have ever done on any other diet in the past....but because i've been so devoted to making it work this time, i felt i needed to say it out loud because if i kept it in my head, i know me, i would just keep on nibbling and lying to myself about doing it and/or just how much i had been eating. if you know what i mean.

hubby asked if there's anything he can do to help. i suggested that we might need to re-hide the nibbles like we did for week one (when it was a difficult point.)

From the moment my eyes open early saturday morning, i am back on that quest for ketosis!!! i know there's a chance that i will have to go thru "those first icky days" again before it hits. but its what i deserve, i only brought it upon myself!

I am really really looking forward to haveing that ketosis "high" again. I need it. Like sam and jane have said...look how far i've come in just a month!!

thank you both again.
i cant wait to posting about how good i feel again.

Gnite!! :eek:

goood morning, sam. thanks for your faith in me.

so far, i can totally tell that i'm far from ketosis again as my stomach is growling for food like it normally wouldve done pre-CD. so, instead of food, i've reached for the water so far. I can see how some say AAM can be dangerous at times, without the best mindsets of willpower!

i will be back again later on to let ya know how i'm getting on for today. luckily, the hubby & i are heading out to Ikea to get a few things for fynn's room, etc. Sooooo i wont be bored and at home wanting to pick and eat!! I will resist the temptations, just as i did on days 1-2 when it was most difficult! And i was so upset with myself about this letting "me" down, that i was up til almost 3am (:)eek:)) chatting with the hubby about my issues. it was a really good moment however, i'm really feeling it now! babies stay asleep for no one! lol oh well, i guess i will be sleeping on the way to ikea (60 miles away!).

Hmmm....i wonder if how my weigh in will go monday morning?!? if i'm lucky, i will remain the same at best!!! this could be interesting.

Sam, Kaz, Anne, jane....everyone! have a fab saturday! ((its pouring down rain where i am...anyone lucky enough to get a break in the weather??))

cheers!
glitterfy015826T738C.gif

oh, and i took a brave breath first thing this morning, exhaled, and stepped on the scales...what i feared has happened...2lbs back on from the beginning or the week. sooo, i havent really reached my first goal as of yet. i've made the necessary adjustments, HOPING to change them again by monday morning!

.......must break even.......
.......must break even........
......must break even....

((forgot to mention in previous post: with the new Harry Potter finallllyyyyy available, i'm hoping it will help keep my mind preoccupied!!! ))
they usually take me away from the outside world, so fingers crossed it helps!
deathly_hallows.gif

Good morning. ((sam, thanks for checking up on me here yesterday...)) couldnt reply as i was out all day as the previous post mentioned.

well, yesterday started as a SS day. i had my breakfast and a tetra just as i was walking out the door for the long drive to ikea in warrington. grabbed my 2L of water and left. it wasnt until we got home that i nibbled...and it was only on a bite (literally) of plain cooked chicken that i was preparing for fynn. so no worries there. phew!

today i'm feeling much more confident about keeping it up. yesterday i stepped on the scales and it said 209...today it said 208 so i'm getting back on track. luckily. PLUS the newest additions to the before & after thread are asbo-lutely fantastic. and anytime the new pics arrive, it seems to help! i'm feeling nice and motivated today.

yesterday i think we spent about 3 hours walking through ikea!!! :eek: the time just flies past. its ok by me because i was buying things for my house, staying preoccupied, etc. And of course, when we got back home to wales and the hubby started to unload everything, he comes to me and asked where the tv bench is. uhhhh its the whole dang reason we went!! stupid stupid me, i wrote down the aisle number on the wrong side of my paper and totally forgot about it! :mad: oh well. so this morning, i'm browsing to see what argos has. there's no way we're driving all that way for the tv bench, plus the local shops are way expensive...

today i has a sneaky suspicion that my mum in law will be popping in to see us and the baby. so i must get house tidy this morning. ((ikea boxes and baby toys everywhere, not to mention the state of my kitchen! yikes!)) also, must bake the sponges for the 3 tier chocolate cake thats on order from one of the mums in the playgroup....
if i have any spare time, its going to the hubby and harry potter. ((sorry hubby, but you have to share me for the next few weeks.)) lol

ok now with my day entirely busy and keepign me out of the kitchen...i'm outta here!

will check back later!

Anne, Sam, & Kaz...i hope you are having great weekends....sam, glad that you are feeling better hun!!

ciao 4 now!

123538dq35iysso7.gif

hi dis
i love ikea bit i spend to much so we dont go very often :giggle:
your scales sound friendly today, 1lb down is good

i must try stating of mine, maybe just once a week instead of every time i visit the loo:giggle:
i`m obsessed with my scales :p

you are sounding great and that helps with cd
i know my few low days really made me struggle but alls well now and i feel fighting fit

well done so far hun
kaz xx

Been off line due to weather.
How's SS-the -Return going?
I KNOW you can do it.

Hiya Dis Buddy!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your struggles with the AAM week!!!!

I too have had a terrible week! I had some sort of gastric bug and was so ill.... ended up having to have glucose and salt packed rehydration sachets which knocked me out of ketosis then have been having soupsince....

When I weighed in this morning on my own scales I had put on 7lb!!!!!! I can't see how it can be anything but water but I feel devastated! This is my first day in 5 days back on SS and I am hoping that I can get straight bck into Ketosis and straight back into weightloss mode!
WE CAN DO IT DIS!!!!
I have faith that you will be ok......

lET ME KNOW WHAT THE VERDICT WAS AT THE WI and don't worry if you have had a gain! it will come of next week... and can't be as bad as my gain!

I'm Back...On The SS Train!

Wellll helllooo!

What a busy busy day its been! I spent most of the morning/early afternoon decorating a 2 tier chocolate cake and a single layer cake all cutesy and pink for a 1st bday. i really really enjoyed doing it. I felt like i was back in week 2, not having the urge to touch a lick of it!

I soooo hope SS is back with a vengence! ((is it difficult to get back into ketosis?))

i've finally put the baby to bed with his bottle...he's out like a light! Hubby is in his "office" playing some sort of bang-bang-shoot-em-up" online pc game. (i never get involved...))

this gives me time to be alone and sit down! woot! im just here to catch up on everyone's diaries and to post something on my CD day, then i have a hot date with harry potter. I've had the book since release date and have had zero time to get it going.

righty...tonight i'm going to have another bottle of water (man do i feel so wasteful with all these plastic bottles, even though i do recycle...still feels wrong).

So we all know i had a tumultuous week with the enemy: carbs & solid food. It would've been no surprise at all if i said that the scales said +?? back on. However...i've been very very fortunate and ....
Clean Even Break! I'm so amazed. ((still disappointed in my weaknesses with food last week) but still... no gain!

i'm pleased. and i miss seeing the scales say 1 pound less every other morning...so i'm going to get back into it. like today. and stick to it.

Last night, i made a list (in no particular order) of reasons that i am doing this and posted it on the fridge. it says things like: myself, my boys, future children, cute clothes, oh and guilt-free horseback riding. ((never been properly because i've always felt bad for the horse if i were to get on it!!) lol

anyways, i glance at it everytime i open that fridge door or walk by it. its too important.

ok, i've rambled enough about me...
KAZ~ i'm so made up about your happiness & the comments by mum! you must be floating still.

SAM~ Thank you so much, still, for continuing to pop in my diary when i've been missing for a day or so to check on me. its very very caring of you. ;) isnt your weigh-in coming up? wednesday is it?

ANNE! Back on your feet and vack on SS. wahey! goodbye glucose, hello ketosis!

have a lovely evening ladies and we'll chat tomorrow i'm sure!

Hi Dis Hope your ss is going ok so far. You are doing really well so far and once you get into ketosis it should be fine. What a good idea to put list on fridge of reasons for losing weight. Hope you have a good week.:)

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

hey dis
sounding very positive in your last post
well done for not gaining :D
if i ever do AAMW i always struggle, it is hard.

keep up the good work
kaz :D

thanks anne! the mommy of the baby girl thought it looked very pretty. it was ((if you cant handle descriptions of food, look away now!)) white chocolate frosting, made it a light pink. then added more colouring to make a darker pink frosting for the little piped pink flowers on the top and the piping at the base...little silver candy balls in the center of each flower..oh and i made the sponge pink too!

she did say to surprise her, after all! the real test is in the taste. and of course, i wont be the judge of that anytime in the next 4-5 months!

annnyyyways, enough about food. i do hope you are doing well today also! keep your health up and dont over-do yourself!

chat to you later,
candice

gmgifsmiler1112-1.gif

hi dis
i just read your post in my diary thanks hun your a star

hope you are well today and doing fine
i am still very focused
as queen would sing
"don`t stop me now i`m having such a good time i`m having a ball" :giggle:
i think you can say the nutty, off her head kaz is back :D

your cakes sound divine but do you know what if you gave me one right now i wouldn`t eat it
well done for not being tempted by your lovely baking

have a good day hun
kaz x

Hiya Dis Buddy!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your struggles with the AAM week!!!!

I too have had a terrible week! I had some sort of gastric bug and was so ill.... ended up having to have glucose and salt packed rehydration sachets which knocked me out of ketosis then have been having soupsince....
Poor you.
Can leave you feeling all wrung out can't it.
When I weighed in this morning on my own scales I had put on 7lb!!!!!! I can't see how it can be anything but water but I feel devastated! This is my first day in 5 days back on SS and I am hoping that I can get straight bck into Ketosis and straight back into weightloss mode!
Of course it can't be anything except water/glycogen but well doen you for being able to think it. I know what it's like faced with a again on the scales, suddenly it's all fat & nothing works etc.
Admire your cool head.

WE CAN DO IT DIS!!!!
I have faith that you will be ok......
I have faith in you both.
lET ME KNOW WHAT THE VERDICT WAS AT THE WI and don't worry if you have had a gain! it will come of next week... and can't be as bad as my gain!

I soooo hope SS is back with a vengence! ((is it difficult to get back into ketosis?))

biochemically the same .
Resolve...maybe needs a bit more as you know what the first few dys are like.

this gives me time to be alone and sit down! woot! im just here to catch up on everyone's diaries and to post something on my CD day, then i have a hot date with harry potter. I've had the book since release date and have had zero time to get it going.

righty...tonight i'm going to have another bottle of water (man do i feel so wasteful with all these plastic bottles, even though i do recycle...still feels wrong).

Hope you & HP had a good long session together.
Re the placky bottles.I refill them with tap water, tap water & a pinch of flavouring,or tap water & fizzy water mixed. It makes for economy & a little variation in the taste of the water. Also mean seven the boringtap water has had a chance to cool over night in the fridge.

So we all know i had a tumultuous week with the enemy: carbs & solid food. It would've been no surprise at all if i said that the scales said +?? back on. However...i've been very very fortunate and ....
Clean Even Break! I'm so amazed. ((still disappointed in my weaknesses with food last week) but still... no gain!
A break even has to be a victory in this game.

i'm pleased. and i miss seeing the scales say 1 pound less every other morning...so i'm going to get back into it. like today. and stick to it.

Last night, i made a list (in no particular order) of reasons that i am doing this and posted it on the fridge. it says things like: myself, my boys, future children, cute clothes, oh and guilt-free horseback riding. ((never been properly because i've always felt bad for the horse if i were to get on it!!) lol

anyways, i glance at it everytime i open that fridge door or walk by it. its too important.
Love the fridge list!
hope it works!
ok, i've rambled enough about me...
!
don't stop rambling Dis, you're good at words, up-beat & determined.

Back