Nice surprises

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Just Peachy, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Just Peachy

Just Peachy Slowly But Surely

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Exercise
    Since starting this whole new way of life two weeks ago, I feel like a lot has changed. I might only be 6 pounds lighter and my waist might only be 2.5 inches smaller, but I am absolutely thrilled. I see food differently and look forward to my workout. I feel like I'm changing a lot.

I've noticed things that I never even thought about before and they've come as nice surprises that come along with the weight loss.

Today I put my coat on, and I couldn't seem to find the buttons to attach it at the waist. Turns out they weren't at the same place as they used to be! My coat used to fit me really snug, and now there's room to wiggle.

Also, I don't find myself doing groceries every other day when I run out of something. I haven't been in a week and I've still got plenty of stuff. What a time saver!

I feel better and feel very motivated in everything I do. I also had a look at the goals I had set myself and my goal for April 1st was to reach 200 pounds. At the rate I'm going, that's gonna be happening before then, so chuffed.

Have any of you had any nice surprises? :)

sugar_fiend likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I can't be tamed

I can't be tamed this is it!

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.67%)
    that's awesome! I find that I'm looking at food a lot differently. I used to "need" food (if I didn't have my food I was a royal B****;)), but now I hardly think about it!

4. Slim&Elegant

Slim&Elegant Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Thanks for sharing surprises with us. Motivational post.
    I will write my surprises later (I do not have them so far...)

5. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    I'm so pleased for you peachy. I remember how pleased I was last time I dieted properly and my bra kept coming undone.

Nothing to report yet this time, but I'm sure something nice will happen. I suppose my pessimistic 'friend' telling me I've lost enough weight means the 6lb or so I have lost is showing!

Tracey

6. Just Peachy

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Six pounds does show :) Keep it up and I'm sure you'll have tons of nice surprises, it is rewarding.

7. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Thanks, Peachy

Tracey

8. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm sure I posted here last night? I vaguely remember saying about not noticing anything in particular, other than a teensy bit more wiggle room in my jeans!

I must have all the nice surprises to look forward to.

9. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    A little bit more wiggle in your jeans is not to be underestimated. Well done!

Tracey

10. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nice post Peachy :D
    My nice suprises are that im finding myself a lot less hungry than I used to be AND my jeans are a lot looser around the bum yay!!!

11. Just Peachy

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Tasha, I find myself thinking about food less too and whatever I eat actually fills me up. I'm not constantly seeking to eat the largest amount possible.

Another nice surprise that happened this week: I'm not feeling sore after my workout anymore :D My body must be getting used to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.