• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nicer Dicer - thank you Lovely Laura

cmcewn

Silver Member
I ordered one of these from ebay after Lovely Laura said she found it useful. I have been using it all week and I absolutely love it .. havent cried once with those evil onions and it takes like a nano second to put a cassarole together or a chopped salad. Loving it !

Thanks Lovely Laura for a great tip. It is the best bit of kit I have bought for ages.

Have you girls any more gems I can drive my OH mad with when I buy them lol :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's really worth the money and so easy to use. A lady bought one in to group to show us and I knew I had to get one.:D

nay

Sounds interesting, on ebay you say?

I got mine from ebay, I don't think it's the original JML one which are more expensive. £24 on their website. Mine cost about £10 including postage. The lady at group said JML was best but I've not had a problem with my cheaper brand one yet. They do a mini one but I've heard they don't work so well, probably better to go for the large one.

Thanks for the heads up ladies. Went on the JML website and watched a video of how it works. I've ordered one now as it looks so fab! x