1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Kitchen Gadget - nicer dicer

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lickthelid, 16 January 2014 Social URL.

1. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    SW / MFP
    A while ago a few if us were extolling the virtues
    of our actifry's and some of us went and bought a genius nicer dicer (distributed by jml). Now I don't normally buy jml products but I have to say this one is excellent and has transformed my SW chips and stirfrys.

If you like cooking (or just uniformly chopped rectangular veg) they are great.

I got mine on eBay for £5 second hand but I know a few people went and spent the full £24.99 or whatever it was.

Now here is this thing, Sainsburys have them in the jan sale for, wait for it, £9
    brand new. If you don't have one and fancy one now is the time to pop to burys and snap one up. I almost bought a second, you know, just in case.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.