.Nicki.'s New Journey - It started so well

Sorry i haven't been around the last few days been rather poorly. But on the plus side i've lost 4.5lbs, dunno how i did it but i'm happy none the less!

Aww....hope you feel better soon luv! Well done on the weight loss though!! :) x

Congrats!! thats brill :) xx

omg the last 24 hours have been awful. Hubbs and I bought concert tickets in London in April, i was cocky and bought standing tickets thinking i'd be skinny enough to stand for a while (to be honest, i wouldn't have fit in the seats anyway) Well i've lost and gained the same stone in those 6 months.

So with the tube strikes we had to go the long way round, which was a lot of walking, so my feet where already hurting. Got in the venue and was stood in a fairly good spot near the front but after 30mins i was almost in tears, so we went and sat in the back during the support act.
Then all of a sudden it was like my throat was on fire, like when acid comes up but i didn't feel it and it wouldn't go and i couldn't talk. Long story short i had to run to the loo's (which were vile) and was very sick. Don't no where it came from because i didn't feel sick or anything. There is no way i could go because hubbs was really looking forward to it. So we went back into the crowd when the group came on and managed to stand for a while but i just couldn't manage, spent the rest of the concert at the back but we were higher up and could see everything and we weren't crowded so it was really good.
Last night my legs, feet and back hurt so much i couldn't sleep and when i finally did, i woke up 30mins later with stupid cramp in my calf. Finally got home just before midday sore, sick and deflated.
On the train home i was thinking and no wonder i was in so much pain, i weigh 21stone, and have done for years, joints are shot, legs and feet are not designed to carry around that much weight. You think this would make me determined to change but i was the same last October when i couldn't fit in the theatre seat on our honeymoon and the year before that when i struggled to fit in the seats at the o2 areana.
Why can't i do this? because its too easy to shrug it off or put it off, always another day or one more binge.
Hubbs doesn't help with his sweets and fat coke and then moans he's fat, but he won't diet because he says he just needs to exercise, which he doesn't do. If i had the money i'd have the surgery!

Nicki, I am sorry you couldn't enjoy the event as much as you had hoped, but there will be other times to look forward to in the future when you are nearer your goal weight :)

Morning all,
Well 3 days later and i'm still in stupid amounts of pain in my legs and feet, but they're achey pains now so not as bad.
I'm starting calorie cycling tomorrow or saturday (depends when we go shopping) me and hubbs experimented this week with food. Usually when we go shopping we don't plan meals just really throw stuff in the trolley which costs a fortune and we never usually have that much food. So this week i ordered a weeks shopping online and planned all the meals and we've deffinaatly cut down on snacking and costs. So i'm going to plan out our week and see how we get on.
so the plan

FL EFL
M - 2042 - 1532
T -1634 - 1225
W - 2450 -1838
T - 2042 - 1532
F - 1838 -1379
S - 2246 - 1685
S - 2042 - 1532

My plan is to have aim for extreme fat loss calories but if i have a bad day i hope i can cut it off at regular fat loss. This is the plan anyway, just off to hunt some low fat recipes, this week of cooking has been really good and i want to do more.

Its fat loss and extreme fat loss, apparently if i stick to the the fat loss cals i'll lose 1lb a week and if i stick the the extreme then i'll lose 2lb

Well today was my first day and it started really well. Ended in chocolate fudge cake, home made chocolate fudge cake. I did a preg test which was negative, i'd kind of convinced myself i was and as usual food is my comfort place and now i feel guilty and sick. I'm back to work tomorrow after 11 days off and frankly i'm dreading it, i don't want to go but only in 3 days the off for another 12 days. I booked holiday because next Sunday is our 1st wedding anniversary.

Give yourself a big hug and remember a big slice or two of cake at the end of a day of dieting is still not as bad as a load of cake at the end of a day of overeating :)

Give yourself a big hug and remember a big slice or two of cake at the end of a day of dieting is still not as bad as a load of cake at the end of a day of overeating :)

I like this lotsly! :) You've got a great attitude towards this kind of thing! It's made me feel a lot better as well! :)

Well today was my first day and it started really well. Ended in chocolate fudge cake, home made chocolate fudge cake. I did a preg test which was negative, i'd kind of convinced myself i was and as usual food is my comfort place and now i feel guilty and sick. I'm back to work tomorrow after 11 days off and frankly i'm dreading it, i don't want to go but only in 3 days the off for another 12 days. I booked holiday because next Sunday is our 1st wedding anniversary.

Really hope you're okay Nicki! Just remember to smile and tomorrow's a new day :)

Back