.Nicki. - time flies.

good advice, in that case i'm not going to worry too much about it.
Just went on tesco online to give me a rough idea of how much shopping will be £65.86 :eek: to be fair thats including bits that we don't need everyweek like herbs, spices, frylite and a good stock of kitchen cupboard essentials. Might try and trim it down a little though.

Not been the best of afternoons, another baby announcement, fan-freaking-tastic! I'm not even pretending to be happy for people anymore, i'm just working on the ignore and will go away theory.
Stupid hubby has decided to work all weekend so will be on my own, supposed to be having friends round in the evening but at the moment I don't see me doing anything but staying in bed for the whole weekend.

Finalised the shopping list and its being delivered tomorrow evening, look how sw friendly it is

1 Splenda Granular Ceka 75G Tin
2 Pepsi Max 2 Litre Bottle
2 Pepsi Regular 2 Litre Bottle
3 Muller Light Vanilla And Chocolate Yogurt 165G
4 Muller Light Cherry Yogurt 175G
5 Muller Light Limited Edition Yogurt 165G
1 Surf Small And Mighty Oriental 28W 1 Litre
1 Surf Small And Mighty Tropical 28W 1 Litre
1 Tesco Ingredients Sushi Rice 500G
1 Knorr Touch Of Taste Beef Concentrated Bouillon 180Ml
1 Tesco Tomato Puree Tube 200G
2 Heinz Baked Bean In Tomato Sauce 415G X 4 Pack
1 Lazy Garlic
2 Tesco Italian Chopped Tomatoes 400G
3 Tesco Sieved Tomatoes Passata 500G
1 Colmans Mustard Powder 57G
1 Schwartz Chinese 5 Spice Seasoning 58G
1 Schwartz Mixed Herbs 9G Jar
2 Tesco Panko Breadcrumbs 150G
1 Bovril Chicken Savoury Drink 125G
1 Tesco Arborio Risotto Rice 500G
1 Knorr Touch Of Taste Chicken Bouillon 180Ml
2 Oxo 12 Beef Stock Cubes 71G

What worries me is how little food there actually is there but the reason i went to tesco is because i had £36 worth of vouchers to use, which is how much i spent :D so still need to go to asda/butchers for some eggs, chicken and mince and a few other bits but hubby can buy those :D but now have most of the basics to make Bolognaise, sw bbq sauce, sw kfc, stuff other then pasta with cheese! The sushi rice was because i saw nigella using it and thought it would be good with diet coke chicken, hope its still syn free. Also going to attempt a chicken rissotto, no idea how yet but i'm thinking with some left over roast chicken. Going to join group next week, I asked my cousin if she wanted to join with me as she was talking about it before she had the baby so i'll see if she wants t if she does i'll let her chose the group and if not i'll go to the one on Wednesday. hubby is going to join the week after because then i get a free week, that man is smarter than he looks.
There is also a rather posh and currently cheap treadmill being sold on ebay in our area, ends on Saturday so will be bidding on that too!

sounds good!! I must get meal planning too!! thats this weekends task.
good luck with bidding on the treadmill!!

hope you have a good weekend xxxx

sounds good!! I must get meal planning too!! thats this weekends task.
good luck with bidding on the treadmill!!

hope you have a good weekend xxxx

Thanks lovely, doubt i'll get it will prob be too expensive. Have you started yet or are you starting after the weekend?

Nicki, your are sounding soo motivated and organised!! :D Have a good day xx

haha, Weird isn't it!

Well i'm home and its the start of my 4 1/2 day weekend. Already cleaned the Maisie because she was stinky and she's now noming on some hay and Bella is sulking because I had the hoover on, bad mummy I am! Got the cupboard supplies coming tonight, will be going shopping tomorrow but need to make a list. I'm going to right the list on the board and hubby can pick and choose what he wants,

I was still umming and arring about EE and i'm going to give it a go but not worry too much about the free food. Maybe just concentrate on the portion sizes.

The pain i'm in is mental, everytime I eat I feel sick, my whole chest hurts like its all really tight. I don't no if its because my tummy has shrunk and i'm still trying to eat my normal portion sizes, i don't no but its annoying me now.

okay sweetie, then eat every couple of hours, EE foods, but small amounts. Start like that and then work yourself back into regular meals. You are probably eating too much when been on shakes only for a few days :(

Listen to your slim pods every day, even if during the day which I often do :)

Just space out your eating, to a) avoid picking b) help your body get used to food again

concentrate on EE without the big worry of the superfree, you can worry about the superfree if a day comes when you are not losing weight

Huge :bighug:s sweetheart xxxxxx

I guess trying cutting your portion sizes right down at the moment if your tummy has shrunk, due the the shakes?

Do you like soups? Try making some with veg and spices? xx

Not a fan of soup but just seen asda have some soup mixes for £1, so going to get a veg pack and leek and potato one and give them a go.

okay sweetie, then eat every couple of hours, EE foods, but small amounts. Start like that and then work yourself back into regular meals. You are probably eating too much when been on shakes only for a few days :(

Listen to your slim pods every day, even if during the day which I often do :)

Just space out your eating, to a) avoid picking b) help your body get used to food again

concentrate on EE without the big worry of the superfree, you can worry about the superfree if a day comes when you are not losing weight

Huge :bighug:s sweetheart xxxxxx

Sounds like a good plan, still want to pick though, even though i feel sick so think a lot of the 'hunger' is in my head! Going to get a good supply of fruit so will defo have some superfree just won't worry about the amount just yet!

mmm you can't beat home made lentil soup. Think i might make some tonight actually :)

I have restarted, going back on xen monday when i dig out the pills lol.

you're stomachs probably just in shock after a week of shakes, like jackie said small and often meals, more water and milk, maybe that'll calm it down.

I only ever put lentils in stew, never had a soup.

Had an interesting conversation with my friend, explained the pain and she thinks it might be that i'm bloated and i'm only noticing it so much because i was on the shakes. I no people feel bloated all the time but I always said at my size I could never tell but maybe a week without food has made my tummy a little smaller and i'm feeling the results. I've stopped the fizzy now, got a nice glass of squash.
Just done a mock shop (helps me right lists and budget) on asda online and I think i'm going to spend another £30 on actual food so think i'll have to pay for that and hubby can buy his own game. I don't think thats too bad really, got lots of fruit and veg, a big pack of mince and 2 packs of chicken breasts and some fridge stuff, cheese and what not.

here's hoping thats all it is and it'll pass soon.

You are missing out lentil soup is fab! the tinned stuff is pretty rank but proper red lentil soup is yummy and filling and free on ee!!

hmm might have to give it a try,
forgot to say well done for starting, i'm still in the planning on starting stage. I don't want to start before rejoining group because then i don't get a sticker (Sad but true :D)

thats a point, I should put my stickers back in my sig. theres a thread somewhere which has all of them available so will nab it from there thanks.

Soo shopping is done, £36 later and I think I'm finally ready. I don't think i've ever had such a healthy shopping trolley and got enough food for over a week, Just waiting for mr tesco man with the odds and sods and tomorrow I'll sort out a menu plan. I really want to start tomorrow but I really don't want to start before i've joined group :( wish there was a saturday group around here, there is a weight watchers tomorrow.

Hellooooo bestie!

Wow! You don't mess about when you've made up your mind do you lol!

Meal plans...shopping lists...joining group...youre doing brilliantly sweetie!

And try the lentil soup, and the microwave dahl recipe too...they're both yummy! Xxx

Back