.Nicki. - time flies.

Its since i've watched that stupid advert, I literally can not stop crying, although its no longer crying any more just a steady stream of tears. Is probably because i'm over tired too, hate hubbys bed, want my own room back :cry:

Could you get him to stay in your room with you just for a few days to see if you can get some sleep?

Hey Bestie x

What the hell did that guy think he was doing??? You have to report him hunni! He mustn't be allowed to get away with being so rude to you! God I'm so angry about that!!! :flamingmad:

Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hunni xxx

I was talking to Kitty yesterday on facebook and said that I had just about figured out weightwatchers. When I've done it before I always struggled with how I can eat so much and lose weight, well this time something seems to have clicked. I discovered that 1 pp is equivalent to 40 cals so although i'm on 48pp a day that is only 1920cals which is less then myfitnesspal tells me to have, which obviously makes up with the additional weeklies. (hold on there is a point somewhere in this) I think where I struggle is when i start a diet is automatically switch to low calorie stuff which makes the 48 pp seem impossible to eat and makes me less likely to stick long term. So I have to retrain the brain into not thinking diet but lifestyle change.
I actually started yesterday albeit by accident, worked out by tea time i'd only had 7 pp, so had cheeseburgers for tea (premium pure beef deliciousness) and had finished the treats in the fridge, went over dailies but had weeklies so still well and truly on track, do need to spread the points out throughout the day not just the evenings.
As you can see i'm not at work today, yesterday was hell and when they asked if i wanted today off (they're over on hours still) I didn't really need to think about it.
Just trying to decided what to do fitness wise, I'd like to go swimming but I haven't got the balls, I'd like to go jogging but I haven't got the lungs, my last idea was kettlebells - can't say i'd ever really heard of them until I stumbled across a thread in the exercise forum bit, seem less cardio so might be able to manage it. Meh I don't know.

Nicki in haste as I am struggling today through teary eyes but I have Ketlenetics here if you google it. If interested once I am with it again I'll work out best method and post it to you. I won't use it as it affects my bad back too much :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

I go swimming and tbh before starting sw i'd never have managed it.. I have major anxiety issues and could barely talk to anyone let alone walk of shame it into a pool, but no one cares.. no one looks at you, they're just more bothered about themselves and their fitness.. I try to go when its women's only or just quiet purely because thats how i feel more comfortable but you should deffo try to work up to it.. its made me feel like a whole different person xxx

Nicki in haste as I am struggling today through teary eyes but I have Ketlenetics here if you google it. If interested once I am with it again I'll work out best method and post it to you. I won't use it as it affects my bad back too much :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you, you are the loveliest lady. On minis on my phone at the mo but will google when i'm back on my laptop, We'll talk about it more when things have settled a bit, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I go swimming and tbh before starting sw i'd never have managed it.. I have major anxiety issues and could barely talk to anyone let alone walk of shame it into a pool, but no one cares.. no one looks at you, they're just more bothered about themselves and their fitness.. I try to go when its women's only or just quiet purely because thats how i feel more comfortable but you should deffo try to work up to it.. its made me feel like a whole different person xxx

I missed the ladies only which was last night but there is a 2 hours adults only session tonight. If i can find some courage (and my goggles) I might try and go tonight. Could have a look at the gym too while i'm there, They have some good classes for beginners and If a do a class and 2 swimming sessions a week it would cost me more then if i just joined the gym and with gym membership you get access to the spa too :D might be getting a bit ahead of myself there though

You only get a small kettlebell and one DVD but when I researched it was a good starter kit hence thinking it might be perfect for you sweetie. You are welcome to it as it just sits gathering dust, still boxed etc lol.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I struggle lifting myself out of a chair so I would think a small kettlebell would be enough for a weaky like me. xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nicki,
My fitness levels are on the floor at the moment, and I haven't exercised for over 20 years. I couldn't contemplate going to a gym (I don't look good in lycra! :D) and I couldn't jog to save my life! But I knew I needed to do something when it got to the point where I was out of breath just going up the stairs to the loo....and barely making it. :sigh:

What I did to kick start my exercise routine was to walk round the block where I live 3 times per week with a friend who is also a SW member. This was 6 weeks ago now. It wasn't far and it was slow but then I thought to myself I'm in no rush. We just chatted as we walked and stopped when I got out of breath. After the first week we went a little bit further but still stayed at the same pace, walking slowly. We walk about half a mile at the moment and I feel it helping me a lot. I don't go walking when it rains but if it's cold we just get wrapped up and do our thing. We still walk slowly but I can honestly say I don't get out of breath as much now going up the stairs.

Not sure if this helps you at all but just to say that exercise doesn't mean joining a gym...or spending loads of money.

Hi Nicki,
My fitness levels are on the floor at the moment, and I haven't exercised for over 20 years. I couldn't contemplate going to a gym (I don't look good in lycra! :D) and I couldn't jog to save my life! But I knew I needed to do something when it got to the point where I was out of breath just going up the stairs to the loo....and barely making it. :sigh:

What I did to kick start my exercise routine was to walk round the block where I live 3 times per week with a friend who is also a SW member. This was 6 weeks ago now. It wasn't far and it was slow but then I thought to myself I'm in no rush. We just chatted as we walked and stopped when I got out of breath. After the first week we went a little bit further but still stayed at the same pace, walking slowly. We walk about half a mile at the moment and I feel it helping me a lot. I don't go walking when it rains but if it's cold we just get wrapped up and do our thing. We still walk slowly but I can honestly say I don't get out of breath as much now going up the stairs.

Not sure if this helps you at all but just to say that exercise doesn't mean joining a gym...or spending loads of money.

Thanks Hun, I do sometimes forget that.

good luck if you go swimming hun. I can't wait for the day I get back in the pool.

xx

Hey Lovely, how you getting on? x

So I don't think I have any excuse now, just found my very expensive, never been used goggles and I mentioned to hubby I was thinking about going and now he wants to go, which I think means I can't back out. If I don't want to go i might just say he can have a quick go on the xbox, which always turns into a 3 hour session :rolleyes:
Oh and I was a little naughty, spent £105 on the catalogue, in my defence If i was a normal size it wouldn't have cost so much but after spending the night buried under a feather duvet, a blanket and a fleece dressing gown, i've decided i need to learn how to sleep in pjs!

I got these
b04lx08653w.jpg

these (the pink ones obviously)
41oBeZcWaVL.jpg

I also got this
$%28KGrHqIOKnEE4LgwcJU2BOO-53B-G%21%7E%7E0_35.JPG

Not such a necessity but still needed if this swimming thing is going to become a habit. Fun fact of the day Nicki can't (and hasn't, sorry tmi :D) use disposable razors on the underarms, at the beginning of the year I got such severe razor burns on both armpits that it lasted over a month and cause a lot of problems. Long story short, shaved this morning because I can't face the thought of being any more embarrassed at the pool and I'm already in pain, so a friend told me to try this as they don't shave so close to the skin and shockingly that cost less then the pjs and slippers combined :cry:hey ho never mind.

Just went to make tea and discovered my kitchen scales have died which is going to make tea tricky, going to have to guesstimate!

Ooo loving the goodies Nicki.

The first time I went swimming last year was the first time I had been in about 5 years as I was soo self concious. I now go 2-3times a week I love it soo much. Once you get in the pool you'll love it. :):)

Really really need a new pair of slippers like those... mine are going into holes :(

Have fun swimming tonight if you go. :) xxxx

Guess who went swimming? yep you guess it - hubby :rotflmao: I was there but I floated more then anything. Had a slight issue in that my boobies weren't as keen as the rest of me to stay in the costume :eek: Thankfully there was no flashing, but the lifeguard (who looked about 12) had a good view. I didn't do a lot of lengths mainly because i was so worried about the girls making an appearance, but I went and it wasn't too terrible!

Erm I was always led to believe that exercise makes you tired? then why the heck am I still awake at 15.30? I've not been to sleep, don't feel sleeping. Gave up fidgeting in bed just before 3am, hubby has an early start and I don't want to keep waking him up!
I'm currently chowing down on a box of biscuits :cry: but i'm going with the reasoning anything that happens after 2am but before 6am doesn't count!
OH and I really annoyed that all plus size swimming costume is designed for sunbathing, I weigh 22stone there is no way in hell i'd want to sunbath, make me a costume that doesn't make me flash my breasts so i can swim myself skinny and wear a bikini!

Yep Definitely going again, hubby really enjoyed it too and wants to go again, but at £4 a go each Its going to get expensive.
I found a new costume too
images

Not sure about the back but the front is high enough that it should be ok, does mean I can't wear my skort though because its black.

Managed to sleep for 3 hours but feel like death now, hopefully I'll be so tired by tonight i'll fall straight asleep.

My fluffy slippers and pjs arrived this morning
376626_10150370637750770_583780769_8781974_552410715_n.jpg

I am IN LOVE with my slippers, even comfy sitting crossed legged, Bella hisses at them though, Maisie doesn't care as long as they're heading to the fridge :rolleyes:

Back