.Nicki. - time flies.

Hi there

Just wanted to say hi and send some much needed hugs. I totally feel for you with the sleeping. Do you have any music on when you're tying to sleep? Sometimes works for me? How about a milky drink before bed? I found if I don't sleep well then I feel down in myself so think its important to figure out how you can get a decent sleep. I totally sympathise though and I know it's not easy.

Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw hugs lovely. hope you managed to get some sleep. have you tried herbal sleeping tablets like quiet life? I find them really good when I can't sleep.

and definitely change your stats! xx

how ru doing nicki? did your swimming costume come yet? i ordered one and it came this morning, but its too short for my long body lol. obviously not made for women taller than 5'5 or so and being 5'10 that really wasnt going to work! Hope ur doing okay xxx

Hi there

Just wanted to say hi and send some much needed hugs. I totally feel for you with the sleeping. Do you have any music on when you're tying to sleep? Sometimes works for me? How about a milky drink before bed? I found if I don't sleep well then I feel down in myself so think its important to figure out how you can get a decent sleep. I totally sympathise though and I know it's not easy.

Take care x

Hey Hun, I have a routine which I try not to change even when I can't sleep. I go to bed with the TV on but try not to drink to close to bed because I'm up all night going to the loo. I seem to get a week of not being able to sleep and then It goes back to normal so fingers crossed in a few days I'll get a decent nights sleep xx

aw hugs lovely. hope you managed to get some sleep. have you tried herbal sleeping tablets like quiet life? I find them really good when I can't sleep.

and definitely change your stats! xx

Got about 2 hours last night :cry:I've tried them in the past and they've never really done much for me, but if it last longer then a week I'll go back to drs for some stronger stuff xx

how ru doing nicki? did your swimming costume come yet? i ordered one and it came this morning, but its too short for my long body lol. obviously not made for women taller than 5'5 or so and being 5'10 that really wasnt going to work! Hope ur doing okay xxx

Yeah it came, fits better but haven't tested it out hopefully going Friday, mine is a normal one but it came in long length too, where did you get yours from?

I had the day from hell, at one point I was ready to grab my stuff and run the hell out of there, tomorrow and friday will be worse and I just want to cry as soon as I walk in there.
On the plus side the gym will only cost my £33 in stead of £40 a month the only downside is that hubby has to join too as its a corporate discount for where he works :sigh: so its in his hands. He's saying he'll prob join in January and says there is no point in joining until he does, so essentially I have my hands tied, so he's either going to force me to wait or i'm going to force him to join!

Morning hun, hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Hopefully hubby will join the gym. even if he just joins it and never goes at least you'd then be able to. Our local gym has halved its monthly cost so i'm trying to work up the courage to join now.

hope you have a good day hun xx

Morning hun, hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Hopefully hubby will join the gym. even if he just joins it and never goes at least you'd then be able to. Our local gym has halved its monthly cost so i'm trying to work up the courage to join now.

hope you have a good day hun xx

DO IT :D We can complain about sore muscles and aching legs together!

Well had a few developments, I had a text from the husband saying we had an appointment with someone at the gym on Monday night, don't know if that is to join or just to have a look around but it's progress.
Still not sleeping but it was a little longer and a little bit less restless then usual so hopefully i'm getting back to normal. Only got tomorrow at work and then its my 4 day weekend, thank goodness!

Spoke to my slimming buddy and found out that she's not started yet either, so we've agreed tomorrow it the day. Dragged the man to asda to get some supplies so I have a good supply of mullers, cucumbers, banana, apples, pasta and potatoes, tomorrows work lunch will be ham and coleslaw pitta and have to syn my weetabix.
Oh and he's changed his mind on the gym again :whoopass: i'm at the point now where i don't care if he doesn't want to go anymore I just want to know so I can sort myself out. :flamingmad:

We are going swimming tomorrow though :D

Good luck for tomorrow honey. Just think about what you want those scales to say next Tuesday. Hope you sleep better tonight x

Thanks Hun, I hope I do to, just have to survive 1 more day at work and then I can relax.

Good luck tomorrow :D you can do this Nicki

Men :rolleyes: he'll eventually make up his mind :giggle: they are all the same lolxxxxxxx

If he doesn't he'll be getting this ---> :asskick:

I feel miserable but determined, which is an odd feeling I have to say, usually Its one or t'other. Maybe this is my time!

So today is a good day, well kinda, I feel a bit better me wise. Got to finish work at midday, came home had a syn free lunch and blitzed the from room, including under the sofa, omg :sign0137: it was grim, black pets and laminate flooring = a lot of dust and grim but its done now, need to sort the 2 rooms upstairs over the weekend and then we can move the furniture around.
We're going to go swimming tonight which i'm oddly excited about although a little nervous about the costume as my legs are completely on show, no hiding under a swim skirt
:ashamed0005: but i'm armed with my lush smelling shower gel and my special after swim shampoo!
Hubbs is working tomorrow so I might be brave and go see my mum tomorrow, its not that she lives very far but we technically live on a island, so have to go up and round so its about 15 miles the way I have to go because I can't go on motorways but i've never been more then about 4 on Dot, will make up my mind tomorrow.

I'm going to start putting my food on here daily for you all to judge and I'm going for my first EE day today so feeling a little unsure of things

Weetabix (Hexb)
The one Milk (3)
Sugar (3)
Apples
Edam (Hexa)
Banana
Cucumber
Muller

and for tea
Bacon
eggs
Actify chips (1.5)
Beans

hmmm, is it tea time yet?

So the day ended like this

Weetabix (Hexb)
The one Milk (3)
Sugar (3)
Apples
Edam (Hexa)
Banana
Cucumber
Muller
Bacon
eggs
Actify chips (3)
Beans

Ketchup (1)
Babybel (4)
Pasta
Cheese (Hexa)

So had an extra Hexa but thought it was better then the biscuits and crisps hubbs is tucking into after swimming.
Swiming was good, did a good few lengths and did a lot better then last time. Swimming costume held the boobs in place and I feel bloody nakered. So going to eat my pasta, night all!

Morning bestie xxx

How brilliant are u for going swimming! Don't they say that's the best exercise you can do? Even better than going to the gym? That's brilliant hun x

I'm glad you're giving sw another go x The EE is ok once u get into it. The main thing is you do hav to remember that 1/3rd of the plate being sf, and then the rest is easy xxx You can do it hun...maybe this IS your time xxx

Thanks for all yr lovely comments on my diary Nicki...what a difference it makes just to know people are thinking of you! X

Have a good day bestie and lots of love xxx

slim down buddies

Hi Nicki

I'm new to this site and fell on your posts as we are both looking to loose about the same I was wondering if you fancied being slim down buddies. I am doing this at home until after Christmas then i will join the local club. i have never done the SW diet as i could never get my head around red and green days so now i'm trying the EE any and all help greatly received.

hope to hear from you

Hi Nicki

I'm new to this site and fell on your posts as we are both looking to loose about the same I was wondering if you fancied being slim down buddies. I am doing this at home until after Christmas then i will join the local club. i have never done the SW diet as i could never get my head around red and green days so now i'm trying the EE any and all help greatly received.

hope to hear from you

Welcome to minimins, love to be buddies, you should start you're own diary in the section and you'll get a ton of support. x

Morning bestie xxx

How brilliant are u for going swimming! Don't they say that's the best exercise you can do? Even better than going to the gym? That's brilliant hun x

I'm glad you're giving sw another go x The EE is ok once u get into it. The main thing is you do hav to remember that 1/3rd of the plate being sf, and then the rest is easy xxx You can do it hun...maybe this IS your time xxx

Thanks for all yr lovely comments on my diary Nicki...what a difference it makes just to know people are thinking of you! X

Have a good day bestie and lots of love xxx

Hey bestie, how are things going?
The 1/3 is really where i struggle because I don't eat that much superfree food

I have a confession, I have already fallen off the wagon with a bump, cream cakes, chocolate and cream cakes galore. I'm already incredibly stressed about christmas, We have a house to sort and make festive, people to feed and presents to buy and zero money, with rent going up the gym is looking less likely and its all been a bit much for me. I seem to be finding sw incredibly hard this time around so didn't need much of a bump to fall of the wagon

:grouphugg: Nicki sweetie one bad day won't undo all the good. We all have them. Jump up on the wagon beside me and we can both hold on for dear life. To me stress = food, and thats how I am coping at the moment, but I am determined to try to carry on. Do it together??

Yep we might not be 100% every day sweetie but you may still lose if you are 100% some of the time :D :bighug:

Christmas is hard. I am not at all organised and no idea who is coming to us or if we will go there not that we have lost FIL. I can't leave MIL alone all day thats for sure. Need to sort that one.

Do you do a full xmas dinner? I do but I buy chicken instead of turkey etc etc.

Do you have many pressies to buy? Can we help with ideas that won't break the bank??

You know where I am if you need me huni and text me anytime :bighug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back