.Nicki. - time flies.

Question: For a week I've not been hungry, not thought about food all and today I've had breakfast and lunch and i'm FAMISHED!

On the plus side Dot is going to the Doctors tomorrow, so i'll be back on the road soon hopefully.

I think more about food when on sw as I think whats my next meal going to be all the time!! perhaps doing a plan of what you will be eating and then hopefully you wont need to think/worry about it xx

Afternoon lovely. Didn't realise dot was unwell hope you get her back on the road soon.

Ru liking the new iPhone? Mine just came today but loving it so far. This is my first minis post on it :)

Hope day 1 is going well. Although I agree it's always when I'm on plan I think about food more.

Xx

Hi bestie!

How's it going?

I saw on fb that dots better now so hopefully you might be out and about with her x

I can't quiet believe its been almost a year since I posted in this diary but as I've managed to get Dawnie back on minis I thought I should follow.

I've been on a vlcd for almost a month and lost almost a stone and a half but since coming off the shakes i've been ravenous and have put most of it back on. Having spoken to JackieN and Purpleroses I've decided to rejoin slimming world, listen to my slimpods and try and shift some of this weight. I have to do something as I have a plane to catch in April, it will be the first time on a plane in 20 years and i'm a bit worried about it, well a lot worried.

So Tuesday I am heading back to group.

Aww Bestie you're back!

I'm so glad you're here! And absolutely dead chuffed you're going to do SW! I'm sure its going to be much easier for you to cope with. We are designed to eat food...its just that the likes of you and me tend to eat the wrong food, and far too much of it :(

But it all stops now. We are SO going to do this! And let's try to have a bit of fun along the way xxx

Good Morning,
I've been sat at my desk eating porridge catching up with the world of minis but thought I should say Hi, diet is going well (well for me) I'm trying not to worry to much about the 1/3 fruit and veg per meal and thinking about days instead. Went over by 1/2 syn last night because I had a cuppa but I only had one sugar instead of 2 so not too bad. Today I've got sausages and mash for tea (yummers) got to check the syns in the sausages but they are low fat ones and I 'think' i bought them for when i was last on slimming world so they shouldn't be too bad. I'm wearing my fitbit and trying to make sure I do at least 3000 steps a day, I am usually between 2000-2500 steps if i'm not trying. Hope everyone has a lovely days

Last edited:
Afternoon lovely. glad to hear its going well. How do you find the fitbit? was tempted to ask for one for xmas but not sure if they're worth it....are they?

xxxx

Hey love, I love my fitbit - I have the pink one but there are newer cheaper ones out now i think. I clip mine to my bra and its alot more accurate than the ones I wear on my waist and it doesn't dig in.

I fell off the wagon yesterday, I was so hungry and I had nothing ready for tea so ended eating Malt loaf. Ho hum I'm not expecting miricles I know i'll get there eventually. I'm a little scared now having spoken to my cousin she seems certain that i'll need 2 seats. I don't think I can lose enough by April to change that :(

Thanks, thik i'll look into them!

I highly doubt you'll need 2 seats. At worst you'll need a seatbelt extender. Honestly, I fly all the time and i'm around the same weight as you ad i fit into the seats. the tray doest come down but that doesnt bother me. Who are you flyig with? The seats always look small but they're fine. i;ve needed an extender a few times but the staff have always been lovely about it and dont shout it out to each other or anythig. all you can do it try your best hun. xxx

Hey Bestie x

Let's try to have less worrying on here x There are over 3 months before you fly...plenty of time x Like PR says, just do your best x A bit of malt loaf isn't going to make much difference so let's forget about it and move forward x I know it's not easy, and I can hear the pain and fear in your voice, but that was just a tiny slip hunni and we've all done it xxx

Stay strong and positive. you're a lovely girl and you deserve to succeed and be happy xxx

Morning Bestie and PR :)

How are u doing Nicki? Xx

hmmm not so good - in fact completely off the wagon. Going out tonight with a friend so not going to worry about it, i'll get weighed tomorrow and start a fresh. #
I feel very odd at the moment can't explain it other than feeling very odd.

Sounds like a plan Bestie xxx

Hope you had a good night tonight and feel a lot better tomorrow xxx

Confession time -
1- I didn't go to weigh in
2- I haven't started the diet
3 - i'm not organised enough to begin it any time soon

Its just been a rough week and i haven't got into the swing of things, I had a few good days and then things went wrong. I'm struggling with EE, i'm struggling with breakfasts and lunches and i'm struggle getting my head in gear to be a little bit organised.

So yeah I'm struggling

Back