Nicki's Paul Mckenna-I Can Make You Thin Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Had the set for yonks and never properly looked or listened to it.
    Steve bought me a CD radio alarm clock so i am going to start listening to it tonight. I've already done the craving buster and i think it might have worked :party0019:
    I am a bit of a crisp fiend and i ate a packet and wanted another 5 so i listened and did the exercise and its been about 7 hours and i don't want any, the thought makes me feel rather sick (i no 7 hours doesn't sounds alot but for me i would have eaten both multi pack packets in that time usually)

So tonight i'm going for the emotional eating one.

Has anyone else tried this? has it worked?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've read the book, listened to the cd and watched his dvd! I haven't done the tapping thing, but I try to stop eating when I've had sufficient, and when I get the urge for chocolate I try to imagine that it comes from a dog's bottom ;) I wouldn't say its a miracle, but it helps motivate me.

4. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep falling asleep listening to it. I'm not sure you're supposed to do that! :D

Sharon

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i tried it and found the exercises with imaging the food are good...but again i just kept falling asleep during it ha

6. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Do you think it still works if your asleep, as i listen to it before bed and fell asleep before it finished. But when i watched the him on QVC, i'm sure he said it didn't matter if you fell asleep because your subconsous still absorbs information. Almost like subliminal messages.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.