Nicki's Paul Mckenna-I Can Make You Thin Diary

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Had the set for yonks and never properly looked or listened to it.
Steve bought me a CD radio alarm clock so i am going to start listening to it tonight. I've already done the craving buster and i think it might have worked :party0019:
I am a bit of a crisp fiend and i ate a packet and wanted another 5 so i listened and did the exercise and its been about 7 hours and i don't want any, the thought makes me feel rather sick (i no 7 hours doesn't sounds alot but for me i would have eaten both multi pack packets in that time usually)

So tonight i'm going for the emotional eating one.

Has anyone else tried this? has it worked?

I've read the book, listened to the cd and watched his dvd! I haven't done the tapping thing, but I try to stop eating when I've had sufficient, and when I get the urge for chocolate I try to imagine that it comes from a dog's bottom ;) I wouldn't say its a miracle, but it helps motivate me.

i tried it and found the exercises with imaging the food are good...but again i just kept falling asleep during it ha

Do you think it still works if your asleep, as i listen to it before bed and fell asleep before it finished. But when i watched the him on QVC, i'm sure he said it didn't matter if you fell asleep because your subconsous still absorbs information. Almost like subliminal messages.

Back