Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Day 34

I have woken up feeling STARVING! I just want to be slim, I don't want to rule the world... why is this SOOOO hard????

My OH half is away at a car show for the next few days and I feel slightly cross with him. He's leaving at 11am and went out at 7am this morning telling me that he'd only be half an hour. He's still not back and he's due to leave in half an hour! GRRRRR! Think I'm just taking out my angry mood on him but really!?!?

Anyway - rant over and positive thinking from here on! I am very naughty but I jumped on the scales this morning to try and get some motivation. I have lost 2lbs which I'm quite pelased about! :) I've still got 2 days until WI so hopefully I might shift another before then! :p

Hope everyone has a brilliant Saturday! :D

Hey Nicky, I woke up very hungry, I swear it's worse on the weekends which are extra hard anyway. I'm the same, about 2lbs but really hoping for 3 by monday, fingers crossed for both of us!

I know! And to think we should be pleased it's the weekend! Rubbish rubbish rubbish! lol!

Well done on your 2lb loss! I'm positive you'll get to 3lbs by Monday - not so confident about myself though! lol :D xx

Weekends are crap on this diet! I ate dinner last night had curry no carbs like last week except our curry men gave my boyfriend free naan and rice and I had some!!!! Aaaargh! It was only a bit but I still did it. If I don't lose any weight on Tuesday after starving for the rest of week I will be furious! Goes to show I still cannot control myself though!! I'll try again tonight when I cook again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weekends are crap on this diet! I ate dinner last night had curry no carbs like last week except our curry men gave my boyfriend free naan and rice and I had some!!!! Aaaargh! It was only a bit but I still did it. If I don't lose any weight on Tuesday after starving for the rest of week I will be furious! Goes to show I still cannot control myself though!! I'll try again tonight when I cook again.

Hello stranger! Boo to the curry men! It's most definitely a conspiracy! lol! Try not to be too hard on yourself, what's done is done. Here, I'll draw a line under it for you!

Now for the more positive side of it.... you've got right back on it today! If this week's loss is not great then next week will be better! I'm sure you'll be fab though! It's amazing how we ate before without really considering all these things and now a little bit of rice and naam bread feels like the world's coming to an end. Show's that our thought's around food are changing though doesn't it!!

Chin up xxx :D

Not a good day at all! :sigh: Stupidly I have just had about 2 handfuls of mixed nuts and a few slices of pepperoni. I'M SO HUNGRY! The pepperoni isn't too bad but not sure about the nuts.....

Worst thing is that all I've just done is prolong the agony - bet it's another 6 days before going in to ketosis now. Feel really cross with myself :mad:

Anyway. Tomorrow is another day. Let's hope I'm a bit stronger rather than being a greedy cow! I really hope I haven't done too much damage.....:sigh:

I am not so sure nuts are as bad as proper carbs Nicky. You may be okay :)

Honey - you should be OK. I've nibbled far too many brazil nuts this week and so far doesn't seem to have made a difference to ketosis. (WI on Mon so will know more then I guess!). Don't be hard on yourself- out of all the things you could have grazed on you chose well and if it makes you feel better and stick with the plan then all the better in my books! take care xx

Day 35

Another RUBBISH day under my belt" I was doing so well but then came home and ate loads of my OH's dinner. I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment but I need to have a serious word with myself! The frustrating thing about it is that people are starting yo notice my weight loss and I can see a real difference in my clothes. I REALLY REALLY don't want to give up now but I need to find some serious motivation from somewhere as there's no point in putting myself through days of starvation to ruin it :sigh:

I am going to try really hard to re-focus this week and try and get on with it. I just need to get back into the zone and completely ban myself from ANY food! I think where I have got away with nibbling little bits and a couple of planned eats I have got a but lost with it all.

WI tomorrow, fingers crossed I haven't fone too much damage.

Hope everyone's had a more successful weekend than me! :eek:

Just keep drawing that line and focusing, you can do this. You've done so well already, keep your eye on your goal, on why you want to do this. It's only a few days for fairy K to turn up, and you will feel so much better once you've got through it... maybe plan to have 4 packs, or some extra meat to stave off your hunger for those days?
Good luck xxx

Thanks Cybil, I don't even think it's just about being hungry, it's just really bad habits I have got to break. I'm going to try really hard to re-focus from tomorrow, Thanks for your support - this diet can feel really lonely at times! :)

Hiya Nicky why not try WS for a week and see how that goes? You can plan meals then so you won't have a munch a thon! I think I'll stay same this week. I downed loads of wine last night my best friend came over. Felt rough today!! Ate again but no carbs so I'll get back on it tomorrow.
Well annoyed with myself! Let's support each other this week :) I'm torn between TS until Fri then WS from then on or just try WS get my body used to it abd then stick to that?
See what happened tomorra x

Hiya Nicky why not try WS for a week and see how that goes? You can plan meals then so you won't have a munch a thon!
I think I'll stay same this week. I downed loads of wine last night my best friend came over. Felt rough today!! Ate again but no carbs so I'll get back on it tomorrow.
Well annoyed with myself! Let's support each other this week :) I'm torn between TS until Fri then WS from then on or just try WS get my body used to it abd then stick to that?
See what happened tomorra x

Hi! Yes, lets support each other! I might need a few pep talks! lol! I was thinking about WS as I should have added a meal all this week but chose not to as I have had so many planned and unplanned eats recently. I think my problem is that when I start to eat I open the flood gates so think TS might be the only way to break these habits for now!

I had a massive boo boo a couple of weeks ago with a bottle of wine, ciders, sausages..... and I still lost 3lbs so if there's any justice in the world then you will too lol!

Sounds like you've made yourself a plan for the week. You are clearly stronger than me on the whole food front so I'm sure it'll be great! :D

Haha! I know I remember your blow out! I just weighed myself I've put on 2 lbs I will cry if it's not changed by Tuesday!! Fuming!! I think I'll have to go for TS this week after that or I'll never get past 11! X

We'll all support you Nicky and if you can buddy up with illdoitforaslongasican for this week then all the better. Failing that....straight jacket?? hehehe- I'm only kidding babes. Your inner willpower will return....just watch this space. Good luck for WI xx

Haha! I know I remember your blow out! I just weighed myself I've put on 2 lbs I will cry if it's not changed by Tuesday!! Fuming!! I think I'll have to go for TS this week after that or I'll never get past 11! X

I will be fuming for you! We shall write a letter of complaint to the manufacturer of your scales if they are not a bit kinder! lol!

Never weigh yourself at the end of the day!!!! I know it sounds ridiculous but I am sure I have two sets of scales, one in the mornings which are quite nice and one in the evenings which are horrible! Your weight changes throughout the day so best trying in the mornings in future if you have to weigh...

I think we should both go TS this week. You've really not got much to loose so I bet you could be done in a couple of weeks! ;) I'm so jealous! lol :jelous:! Try a week of TS and see how you feel next weekend. :D

We'll all support you Nicky and if you can buddy up with illdoitforaslongasican for this week then all the better. Failing that....straight jacket?? hehehe- I'm only kidding babes. Your inner willpower will return....just watch this space. Good luck for WI xx

Thanks LadyG, I know, you've all been a fantastic support to me so far! I think I may need to bring in that straight jacket though if I don't get a grip of myself! lol! Fingers crossed about that inner willpower returning.... hopefully next time it comes it'll stay for a bit longer! lol xx

It sure will nicky or you could always try Rachel's trick of covering everything with post-it notes!!!

this diet can feel really lonely at times! :)

It can sometimes... but you know we are all here if you need to rant :)
I know you wanted to remain TS because of all your other WS days....
But I was thinking, maybe do TS for this week, and have a meal on Saturday ?
You seem to struggle on the weekends... at least if you plan to AAM on Saturday, you can choose the correct foods, and not eat what ever is there...damage limitation and all that ;)
Marge
:)

Right Nicky let's get back on it! The diet that is, not the wine. Week of TS and evaluate on Friday x

Back