Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Hiya Nicky...
Good to see ya back :D
Sometimes a few weeks off during stressful times is inevitable. And wine mandatory !

3 weeks is a good time frame to start Exante and see where you go from there :).

Hey Nicky

Welcome back chick :)
Sounds like you've had a tough time :( glad your feeling ready to jump back on the wagon tho :)
8 pounds is nothing, bloody hell I put 9 pounds on after having last weekend off plan!!!!
Hope you have a great day xx

How are things going Nicky ?:)

Hey Nicky

Welcome back chick :)
Sounds like you've had a tough time :( glad your feeling ready to jump back on the wagon tho :)
8 pounds is nothing, bloody hell I put 9 pounds on after having last weekend off plan!!!!
Hope you have a great day xx

Hi! How are you? Good I hope! :( boo to 9 lbs in 1 weekend!!!!! That's is very unfair!!! You'll soon get it back off again though :) I'll have to try and catch up on your diary soon, been manic with the end of my uni year this week but will get better with adding and catching up soon :)
How are things going Nicky ?:)

Hi Marge,

Not going too bad thanks, you ok? :)

Hi everyone,

Not been too bad a week really considering I have been doing my end of year assessment with uni all week. I've been suffering with massive headaches though :( I remember I had them before but it was usually coz I wasn't drinking enough but I'm drinking about 5l a day so far!!!! :confused: Fingers crossed they will settle down soon.

I have been VERY well behaved and have stayed away from the scales so far and only have a couple more days before I WI. I hope these bloody headaches are going to be worth it!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's ok

Nicky :)

Hi Marge,

Not going too bad thanks, you ok? :)

I have been really struggling if the truth be known Nicky.... but I am still trying, and still exercising :D

I hope your headache goes soon :)

Back