Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

It can sometimes... but you know we are all here if you need to rant :)
I know you wanted to remain TS because of all your other WS days....
But I was thinking, maybe do TS for this week, and have a meal on Saturday ?
You seem to struggle on the weekends... at least if you plan to AAM on Saturday, you can choose the correct foods, and not eat what ever is there...damage limitation and all that ;)
Marge
:)

That might not be such a bad idea Marge. I might evaluate on Friday to see how I'm feeling but making sensible choices has got to be better than what I've been doing! :eek:

Right Nicky let's get back on it! The diet that is, not the wine. Week of TS and evaluate on Friday x
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a plan. I might aam on Sat or Sun like Marge suggested but I am going to see how I go! Good luck for Monday!!!!!!!! :D

Come on hun, you can crack this, positive attitude, its a new week, let's make it a good one, always here if you need to moan about stuff, lotsa hugs xXx

Day 36

WI day! I am jammy! I have lost another 3lbs! My starvation during the week is clearly paing off but I could have some amazing losses if I didn't fluff it up at the weekends!!!!!! I'm very pleased about my loss though and need to try really hard to be very good this week as I think I'm seriously starting to push my luck!!!! :D

I'm in Uni today so wish me luck! We have a meal provided so I think I'm going to take a tesco bar and sit outside whilst everyone else eats. I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Hope everyone has a fab Monday and thank you so much for your support! :D x

You are jammy ;) but deserve every pound loss xx

Defo a Jammy dodger lol.. But you are walking miles upon miles everyday and it is obviously boosting your metabolism brilliantly Nick..
You deserve every ounce you have lost ..well done...I think ya doing Fab...and so is that MISS G the minx lol xxxxxxxxxx

Come on hun, you can crack this, positive attitude, its a new week, let's make it a good one, always here if you need to moan about stuff, lotsa hugs xXx

Thanks Crystal, I'm feeling a bit better today (despite being hungry!) I've remembered why I'm doing this and am going to try and focus! I just hope that this motivation continues past a couple of days!! :D

Defo a Jammy dodger lol.. But you are walking miles upon miles everyday and it is obviously boosting your metabolism brilliantly Nick..
You deserve every ounce you have lost ..well done...I think ya doing Fab...and so is that MISS G the minx lol xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I think you're right. I see walking as part of my daily routine rather than exercise but I suppose that's definitely doing me some good! My dog is loving the longer walks and giving me some peace to do my uni work in the evenings so a bonus all round!

Thanks, like I said to Clair, I'm not sure I deserve it but I'm not complaining! :D

Well clearly you did deserve it Nicky a sit;s come off- huge well done. Now make sure you keep on track this week or I'll be over with some butt kicking action....big hugs xx

Thats a great loss Nicky :D
Well done :D

Well clearly you did deserve it Nicky a sit;s come off- huge well done. Now make sure you keep on track this week or I'll be over with some butt kicking action....big hugs xx

Ha ha! I might well need you to do that if I don't behave myself! :eek: x

Dance is that gaol Garcia benal on your pic?!
Nicky I'm going for WS plus exercise I've decided for two weeks. I'm off next week so can take my doggy out on long walks. See how that goes :) just been shopping to get loads of protein veg and salad stuff! X

Dance is that gaol Garcia benal on your pic?!
Nicky I'm going for WS plus exercise I've decided for two weeks. I'm off next week so can take my doggy out on long walks. See how that goes :) just been shopping to get loads of protein veg and salad stuff! X

Good luck to you! I'm sure that's a great plan for you. Keep me posted on how you're doing! :D

Cool! I don't know if we are allowed to talk about food! I just got a right ticking off on another thread!! Eek. It helps me to talk about food. Apparently there's certain sections you can or can't but we can in our own diaries right? X

Cool! I don't know if we are allowed to talk about food! I just got a right ticking off on another thread!! Eek. It helps me to talk about food. Apparently there's certain sections you can or can't but we can in our own diaries right? X

Oops, did you?! I'm sure that person was very hungry and I totally sympathise with that at the moment! lol!

I don't mind, you're more than welcome to talk about whatever you like on here! It'll be interesting to get some ideas around ws meals, I'm a bit dumb with picking the right foods so you can teach me the way forward! :D x

Haha! It will be like the blind leading the blind!! I just ate nearly half a chicken for my tea!! Not sure if that's an ideal portion size but hey ho I'll see what happens!
Well done on your loss! I'm well impressed x

Haha! It will be like the blind leading the blind!! I just ate nearly half a chicken for my tea!! Not sure if that's an ideal portion size but hey ho I'll see what happens!
Well done on your loss! I'm well impressed x

LOL! That's the kind of thing I do! I choose a really good food and then eat about 10x too much! You did well to stop at half, I probably would have eaten it all! lol! :D

Has anyone got any ideas about which is the best BMI calculator? I've tried the BHF, BBC, & NHS and all three of them are saying a different weight for when I hit overweight? Advice please!! :confused:

Day 37

Been in court all day as I was called to give evidence but ended up not having to go on the stand - I feel so drained from all the waiting around and find it so frustrating about how much time I have wasted when I could have been getting on with my mounting stack of work!

Never mind, perks of the job ah!?!

I've been 100% today which I'm pleased with. I've still got a bar to eat but think I'm going to wait till about 8ish as that's a hard time for me. I can't understand why this is as I don't usually eat at this time of day? This diet does funny things to you!

I'm thinking an early night today in an attempt to avoid any naughty food. I'm feeling very tempted but refuse to give in. My best friend's invited me to go out for dinner tomorrow. I've explained that I'm on the diet and she remembered form when she did a vlcd that I should be adding a meal this week and gave me a telling off! She doesn't seem to understand that I've been so rubbish recently which will cancel this out! She's told me I HAVE to meet and have a salad. I need to work on an excuse to not go.... I don't want to open the flood gates again! lol!

Hope everyone's had a good day. I'm off to walk the dog and then to bed me thinks! :D

Back