Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

You look really ill Hun, bet your gonna be up all night with sickness and the runs. Maybe that's a good enough excuse if you really don't wanna go xx

You look really ill Hun, bet your gonna be up all night with sickness and the runs. Maybe that's a good enough excuse if you really don't wanna go xx

LOL! She knows me to well to believe that! I might just be honest and tell her NO! There's no reason why we can't meet and have a natter is there!!! Hope your evening's going a bit better xxx

Hi dude. What's your job? Er I just tell my friends straight im not seeing them unless it's an alcohol or food free event which narrows it down to nothing then I get left alone for a few weeks!! Then you have to do real boring stuff like go for coffee! It's only for a short time just say no but suggest doing something else together :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey i just realized you're only 4 lbs off 2 stone!! Go Nicky go Nicky!!

Hiya Nicky :D

How you doing? xx

Hey i just realized you're only 4 lbs off 2 stone!! Go Nicky go Nicky!!

I know?! It's mad really as I don't feel that different, I hope I have a dramatic body change soon! Everyone else's noticing it but but think I'm looking too hard lol! I'm hoping to get below 200lbs this week! I bet I go and stay the same!

How's your day been? x

Day 38

What a bloody tempting day! We had a buffet lunch for a colleague's leaving do today. I was very good and took some dips and veg as agreed but no food passed my lips despite the fact that it all looked SOOO yummy. Was quite pelased with myself really!

I then went to meet my friend as planned and refused to eat! Quite pleased with that decision too! Think I might be getting back in the zone! I feel like I'm back in ketosis too which is a result, haven't been hungry all day! Yipee! Long may this continue - over the weekend would be great!

Hope everyone's had a good day! :D

I then went to meet my friend as planned and refused to eat! Quite pleased with that decision too!

Thats excellent :)
At least now, she knows that you mean business about your weight loss :)

Day 39?

I have had the most stressful day but am happy to say I've stayed 100% I seriously flagging though! I'm frustrated with myself that I get to this point in the week and begin to feel like this. What is that about???? Oh well, I will just have to plod on.....

Hope everyone's had a good day :)

Day 39?

I have had the most stressful day but am happy to say I've stayed 100% I seriously flagging though! I'm frustrated with myself that I get to this point in the week and begin to feel like this. What is that about???? Oh well, I will just have to plod on.....

Hope everyone's had a good day :)

Hiya Nicky...well done for being straight with ya friend and sticking to ya guns about the food...She is ya mate so she will understand you like the company but the food is not part of it for the time being..
And the buffet too ...your defo in the Zone ..Cant wait to see ya get under the 200lb mark...I felt on top of the world when i did it ...Really boosts ya resolve ...you have done so well I'm sure ya gonna crack that barrier very soon xxx

Well done for staying strong hun, I'm feeling the same, like what's the point but still going on, it'll soon be a happy positive day for us. Night x

Hiya Nicky...well done for being straight with ya friend and sticking to ya guns about the food...She is ya mate so she will understand you like the company but the food is not part of it for the time being..
And the buffet too ...your defo in the Zone ..Cant wait to see ya get under the 200lb mark...I felt on top of the world when i did it ...Really boosts ya resolve ...you have done so well I'm sure ya gonna crack that barrier very soon xxx

Thanks! I still haven't cracked it today! :( Haven't eaten thought which is good! This week's WI best be worth all of this will power! lol! xx

Well done for staying strong hun, I'm feeling the same, like what's the point but still going on, it'll soon be a happy positive day for us. Night x

It's rubbish isn't it! I was hoping that I'd be feeling a bit stronger today but unfortunately not. Hope you've had a better day xx

Day 40.

I'm fed up. I hate this diet, I hate milkshakes, I hate water, I hate the fact that all of my friends are out tonight but I don't trust myself to go in case I eat or drink :( Most of all, I hate the fact that I have allowed myself to get this big and need such a ridiculous diet :(

I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow as I've felt like this for too long now. This diet's meant to be improving my life not making me miserable :(

I'm going to give it till monday and see what my wi is like but this hard work best pay off as I'm not sure I have got the motivation to go another week if I don't get a half decent loss this week as I've been 100% all week and intend to stay that way over the weekend.

Sorry, not a very happy Friday post is it! I should be looking forward to some time off work but I'm dreading it as I know it's going to be a 3 day battle instead of 2.

Hope everyone else's is having a happier day than me! :)

Nope I'm not!!! Feel exactly the same as you tonight Hun. Think there's something going around the forum pmsl

Let's hope tomorrows a better day for us both xxx

You do right Nicky it's only a weekend and there'll be loads more!! It is depressing though. You fancy doing that 30 day shred DVD together? It's got some good reviews and it's only 20 mins/ half an hour a day?? I think I saw a thread on here but I can never find stuff after ive seen it once! I'm on WS though so I'm getting more calories than you but have a look and see what you think? Might be something to get stuck into over weekend? X

Day 40.

I'm fed up. I hate this diet, I hate milkshakes, I hate water, I hate the fact that all of my friends are out tonight but I don't trust myself to go in case I eat or drink :( Most of all, I hate the fact that I have allowed myself to get this big and need such a ridiculous diet :(

I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow as I've felt like this for too long now. This diet's meant to be improving my life not making me miserable :(

I'm going to give it till monday and see what my wi is like but this hard work best pay off as I'm not sure I have got the motivation to go another week if I don't get a half decent loss this week as I've been 100% all week and intend to stay that way over the weekend.

Sorry, not a very happy Friday post is it! I should be looking forward to some time off work but I'm dreading it as I know it's going to be a 3 day battle instead of 2.

Hope everyone else's is having a happier day than me! :)

How long did it take you to get to the size you WERE ;)?
You cant wake up thin, you have to work at it, as much as we would all love to :eek:

A wee bit of self loathing, ie, how you got to that size, and why you let your self is a good thing. It makes you more determined to break that cycle, and change how you look and feel.

You have lost 24lbs in 5 weeks :D.
That is not to be sniffed at, by any manner of means.
VLCD's are the only way that you will get those kind of results. FACT !.
As Starlight says... the shakes/soup/bars are merely medicine. You always have to take water with your medicine ;)
So, head down, and crack on with it.
You will get there if you keep going, and you will suceed in breaking the cycle
Marge
:)

I totally agree with Margie. I'm sorry you are feeling down Nicky but it isn't exante's fault. These diets do test us and they are easy to blame for lots of things. Fact is they give us fast results and help us to re-establish our relationships with food. They aren't easy tho as we all know and test our willpower amongst many things to the max.

I truly hope you get a fab WI result honey after your tough week and I hope the weekend gets better for you. Plan something nice- a day out, a facial, paint your nails etc so you feel special. Take care xx

You do right Nicky it's only a weekend and there'll be loads more!! It is depressing though. You fancy doing that 30 day shred DVD together? It's got some good reviews and it's only 20 mins/ half an hour a day?? I think I saw a thread on here but I can never find stuff after ive seen it once! I'm on WS though so I'm getting more calories than you but have a look and see what you think? Might be something to get stuck into over weekend? X

Hi, the 30 day shred sounds like a plan. My copy's just arrived it looks exhausting! lol! It's worth a go though! x

Back