Nicola's Cuba Countdown

PS. The health check mostly went really well (body fat reduced by about 5% which was great), but my cholesterol had gone up even further! :( So am fasting tomorrow night before going for another test on Tues morning, fingers crossed it comes in a bit lower then x

Thank yaaasss! It's a few weeks old now though, haha! I just forgot to change my pic on here when I uploaded it to FB! How're you? :) x

Really good apart from feeling rather porky haha! :D I think I might have actually eaten my body weight in crap in the last few weeks! Supposed to be doing some work this evening but it's reaaaaally not appealing! Have just been catching up on your diary, your ex sounds like a knob! But how exciting about the new man?! :D Am just surfing POF myself to see if I'm feeling brave enough to go on a date or two, that xmas time feeling is looming and it'd be lovely to have someone to spend it with xx

Re: Nicola will be taking 3 stone less luggage to Las Vegas!

Hey Nic hows it going? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening ladies!

All's very well here thanks, hope you're all doing ok too?

First day of being back on plan done, phew! :D Hope it's the first of many good days... Long day at work but I was ultra-prepared with a packed lunch and a quick tea for when I got home :) Fasting from 10pm tonight for tomorrow's cholesterol test, so can't decide whether it's sensible to do the gym in the morning beforehand or not... choices choices...

Today's food etc...

Exercise: Run & Bike
Breakfast: Yogurt, All Bran Berry Crunch (HEB), Banana
Snacks: Pear
Lunch: Salmon Fillet & Salad (5 for bits of avocado and pesto), Apple
Snacks: Satsumas
Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese with Parmesan (HEA)
Snacks: Curly Wurly (6)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 11 Syns, Gym

Good luck for your test in morning! I wonder what mine is, would be interesting to see what it is when 100% on SW as some things you can eat unlimited aren't all that healthy...

Well done for getting back on plan Nic! I have been a synful little rascal the last 4 days too - I think it was hormonal - total bottomless pit! I generally made good choices with food, just ate a lot and didn't keep tally of the syns of any naughties! Back on it today!

Hope the test goes well today and you weren't too hungry by the time it was over - I'm sure fasting psychologically makes you hungrier!! x

Well done for getting back on plan Nic! I have been a synful little rascal the last 4 days too - I think it was hormonal - total bottomless pit! I generally made good choices with food, just ate a lot and didn't keep tally of the syns of any naughties! Back on it today!

Hope the test goes well today and you weren't too hungry by the time it was over - I'm sure fasting psychologically makes you hungrier!! x

Good luck getting back on plan to you too! Hormones are a bugger aren't they!! x

Good luck for your test in morning! I wonder what mine is, would be interesting to see what it is when 100% on SW as some things you can eat unlimited aren't all that healthy...

I'm kind of wondering whether the increased levels of eggs, meat, cheese etc might be what's driving mine! May need to go more green days if so and see if that helps.

So good evening one and all!

Just in from a lovely evening out for my friend's birthday (dinner at a Greek restaurant, yum!) but my belly has been playing up soooo badly this evening! Absolute agony, think it might be the result of the fasting and then getting up silly early to go the gym and then not eating until about 10am... hope it passes by morning!

So the cholesterol test... better than last week but still not great at about 5.5, so slightly above the healthy range. We had a look back at a few year's previous results and the work doc isn't too worried as it's generally been within the healthy range until this year, so has said to just keep an eye over the next few years and watch the trend. Might ask my GP to do a test in a few months just to see if it improves at all - I suppose I could be seeing the results of a few months off plan at the moment!

Manic day at work, but well-prepared with fruit box and salad for lunch, and colleagues commented on how yummy it looked! :) Made healthy choices at dinner tonight so could have a glass of wine with my meal, hoping I'm within daily syns as a result, so let's see what the scales say tomorrow after a couple of days of being 100%.

Exercise: Run & Bike
Breakfast: Yogurt, Raspberries, Banana, Tea (0.5)
Snacks: Pear
Lunch: Ham & Cheese (HEA) Salad, Apple
Dinner: Olives (1), Diet Coke, Red Wine (6), Fish & Lamb Skewers with Salad (5 for any oil/dressing), 2 chips (1), Tiny piece of bread (1)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 0 x HEB, 14.5 Syns, Gym

Evening ladies, hope you're all well?

Another good day today, and weigh-in wasn't quite as bad as it could have been at 11st exactly... so 1lb on since last weigh-in. Considering the amount of rubbish I've eaten, that's a decent comeback after 3 days of being good :)

Exercise: Gym (Run, Row, Bike)
Breakfast: Yogurt, Tea (0.5)
Snacks: Apple, Pear
Lunch: Chilli Chicken Soup, Sugarfree Jelly (0.5)
Snacks: Tea (0.5), Xmas Pud Hifi (HEB - yum!!!)
Weigh-In: 1lb on, 11st
Dinner: Salmon Fillet with roasted new potatoes, sugarsnap peas and broccoli
Snacks: Grapes

Summary: 0 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 1.5 Syns, Gym, 1lb on

I think 1.5 syns is a record for a weigh-in day!! Saving myself for the weekend in advance :D

x

Evening ladies!

Well I finally met the big deadline at work today, so hopefully that means the worst is over for a while, phew! :D But on the downside, still haven't heard about the future of my job yet, am really hoping they don't send me back to my old department :( I think I'll probably leave if they do, which seems such a shame after 9 years there, but I want to have a job where I like getting out of bed in the morning to go there (as much as anyone likes mornings anyway!!) Hopefully I'll hear next week, so fingers crossed...

Another well-prepared day today - used last night's leftover salmon to make a salad which was lush (and actually took a lunchbreak to go and eat it in the canteen for once, a rarity!), and had leftover potatoes from last night to go with tonight's chicken for tea, so lots of nice and easy but very healthy meals! :D Was feeling really tired this evening but did pilates after work and feel so much better now. Have had a bad belly for about a week now though and it's still not going away - it's like I have a bowling ball tucked under my jumper!! I can only put it down to the early mornings for the gym, so hopefully that sorts itself out once the early mornings become routine rather than a shock to the system!

Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) made with Milk (HEA) & Sweetener
Snacks: Tea
Lunch: Salmon Salad, Apple, Pear
Exercise: Pilates
Dinner: Tesco Light Choices Chicken in Tomato & Basil Sauce (1) with Garlic Roasted New Potatoes, Sugarsnap Peas & Broccoli
Snacks: Hot Chocolate (2)

Summary (EE): 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3 Syns, Pilates

It's nearly the weekend!!! Woohooo! :D Can't wait for London - afternoon tea and wine tasting all in one day!! :D

xx

PS. Watching America's Biggest Loser and in tears already, but can't wait to see first week weight losses! :D
PPS. Last night's dinner and tonight's dinner:

WP_000903.jpgWP_000906.jpg

Evening ladies!

Well I finally met the big deadline at work today, so hopefully that means the worst is over for a while, phew! :D But on the downside, still haven't heard about the future of my job yet, am really hoping they don't send me back to my old department :( I think I'll probably leave if they do, which seems such a shame after 9 years there, but I want to have a job where I like getting out of bed in the morning to go there (as much as anyone likes mornings anyway!!) Hopefully I'll hear next week, so fingers crossed...

Another well-prepared day today - used last night's leftover salmon to make a salad which was lush (and actually took a lunchbreak to go and eat it in the canteen for once, a rarity!), and had leftover potatoes from last night to go with tonight's chicken for tea, so lots of nice and easy but very healthy meals! :D Was feeling really tired this evening but did pilates after work and feel so much better now. Have had a bad belly for about a week now though and it's still not going away - it's like I have a bowling ball tucked under my jumper!! I can only put it down to the early mornings for the gym, so hopefully that sorts itself out once the early mornings become routine rather than a shock to the system!

Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) made with Milk (HEA) & Sweetener
Snacks: Tea
Lunch: Salmon Salad, Apple, Pear
Exercise: Pilates
Dinner: Tesco Light Choices Chicken in Tomato & Basil Sauce (1) with Garlic Roasted New Potatoes, Sugarsnap Peas & Broccoli
Snacks: Hot Chocolate (2)

Summary (EE): 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3 Syns, Pilates

It's nearly the weekend!!! Woohooo! :D Can't wait for London - afternoon tea and wine tasting all in one day!! :D

xx

PS. Watching America's Biggest Loser and in tears already, but can't wait to see first week weight losses! :D
PPS. Last night's dinner and tonight's dinner:

View attachment 109934View attachment 109935

Looks like a great day!! Hope you hear back from your job soon xx

I was watching the results with my sister and she was shouting at the tv some of them had the most amazing losses! xx

I couldn't believe the guy who lost 32lbs in his first week! :eek: SW is fab, but I've never heard of anyone losing that much in their fabulous first week!! x

Back