Nicolas fresh start 26/12/11

Rednicola

Silver Member
26th Dec - day 1

Hope you all had a great Christmas xxx

Well after eating my body weight in carbs and junk over the past week I can say I feel truly awful and massively bloated !!!!

Ready to have my fresh start and nothing will get in my way

Will do a few days of attack to get rid of this bloating and my cravings x

B- Total 0% and 1.5 tbsp oatbran (still full from my Xmas meal which I had at 6.30 last night !!!!! )
L- chicken breast & sardines
T-
S- skiing
E-

So hard over here in lake Louise, Canada it's only a little village!!!! the one and only shop has now sold out of all fat free yoghurt and not having any deliveries until Friday :(:( and all the restaurants which there are only 4 of only sell burgers pizzas and fries hence the fact I ended up having a couple of pieces of pizza last night as that's what hubby and boys wanted :(:(...at least I didn't order a full one to myself .... There is hope !!!!

Anyway after a talk with hubby I've decided it's too hard while I'm
away and the control is not in my hands and will get back to it when I return to
England on new years eve ...suppose it's as good a time as any to get back on and have a super Dukan 2012 x I'll just be as good as I can be till then and eat as Dukan friendly as I can xx

Last edited:
Welcome back - hope the cravings are not too bad. Glad you are back so quickly and have stuck to your plan. Good luck, x

Thanks trudy got to say it's good to be back ...ive truly eaten far too much arghhhhhh !!!!! Do you do a diary I can follow ???

Back