Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Hi Nic, How have you been? looks like you're still doing well :)

Yea great thanks! I've swapped my down days this week to a Monday and wed (as the cook at work is making a yummy dinner tomorrow. And I'm out on Friday night) then ill maybe do Sunday as a DD as well then back to Tues and Fri next week.
I love the flexibility of JUDD :)

So Judd hasn't gone out of the window but it's been reduced to 1 down day a week for now! The reason for this is I got called to do Jury Duty on the 11th of November and I've got a case which lasts until the 13th December (approx). The first 2 weeks I managed 2 down days a week but that was because we had a couple of days off/half days so it wasn't so bad. Now though, they're full days and I can't think of anything worse than my stomach starting to rumble really loud in court lol :)

Jury duty sounds interesting. My friend got picked for Jury Duty a mere 4 months after she turned 18. I've sat in courts loads of times as part of my previous job and as well as being called to give evidence once which was really nerve racking.

I would say enjoy the rest of your service but i've never found being in court enjoyable at all.

Jury duty sounds interesting. My friend got picked for Jury Duty a mere 4 months after she turned 18. I've sat in courts loads of times as part of my previous job and as well as being called to give evidence once which was really nerve racking. I would say enjoy the rest of your service but i've never found being in court enjoyable at all.

I would hate to give evidence!!
I'm really really enjoying the experience of being on a jury though. It's a pretty big case though, so it's quite daunting to think we have to decide on someone's fate :s x

Back